The "XO"-Method......... - page 19

ValeoFX:
Our friend Kalenzo very kindly made us this ALERT. The first one kept on giving the alert, but this one is his latest "tuned" version.

It gave an Alert at 09h26 est @ 1.8658 for a run of +142 pips.

My sincerest thanks to Kalenzo who always helps when he is not too busy. Wish him well for his well-deserved up coming holiday with his parents.

Please guys, we need feed-back on this Alert as well.

after i compile this in experts , I click but nothing attaches? what am I doing wrong?

Files:

I took this indicator init line out #property indicator_chart_window and now it works is that correct? must have been converted from an indicator.

Sorry I am trying to learn and get past baby stage

Hi, say again? I don't understand what you want.

moneyline

increase:
I took this indicator init line out #property indicator_chart_window and now it works is that correct? must have been converted from an indicator. Sorry I am trying to learn and get past baby stage

increase:
after i compile this in experts , I click but nothing attaches? what am I doing wrong?

It's OK, it's just an alert, it will sound when you have a possible trade. It doesn't show on the chart.

moneyline

moneyline:
It's OK, it's just an alert, it will sound when you have a possible trade. It doesn't show on the chart. moneyline

I compiled it as an expert indicator, but when I clicked to attach it no display panel came up so I looked in the editor and saw this line #property indicator_chart_window at the top which is for an indicator is that right? anyhow I took the line out and now I get a display panel when I attach it

moneyline:
Hi,

Just install 4 copies of the same indicator (XO) and give them different time frames as per the instructions at the start of the thread.

moneyline

Thank you moneyline

huge difference

Hello, today i compare chart from my broker(North finance) with

StrategyBuilder, and i was wonder what difference with them.

Look at chart

1.-North Finance

2.-StrategyBuilderFX

Files:
sbfx.gif  43 kb

Hi,

There's no difference, they're both MT4 platforms.

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi,

There's no difference, they're both MT4 platforms.

moneyline

I'm talking about chart, look at 60/7 and 30/7 XOA on north finance

and look at 60/7 30/7 on strategybuilder, it's different.

I'm talking about sometimes success or fail depend on your broker quotes.

The current pricing should be very close with all brokers, but historical data may be different. I reccomend bringing in the best historical data possible for all your instances of MT. Perhaps someone here has a better idea. I think someone said the historical data was coming from a database at the broker. Maybe historical data stored local is only for strategy tester? Anyone?

Reason: