The "XO"-Method......... - page 11

Hi Ant,

thank you for your reply with the interpetation of the rules. To answer your question no i have not got the two indicators to work yet. I can see that this system works even with just the XO on the charts especially on the open of the markets. now if i can get the others working and confirming the trade then i will be set.

colnc:
Hi Ant, thank you for your reply with the interpetation of the rules. To answer your question no i have not got the two indicators to work yet. I can see that this system works even with just the XO on the charts especially on the open of the markets. now if i can get the others working and confirming the trade then i will be set.

Hi

All I can suggest is to check you have the mq files in the right place c/programs/metatrader???/experts/indicators

....check they are the right files...upload them again maybe

close metatrader

then start up metatrader again.

I am not a programmer or metawhiz but the above is what I do when I have problems...sometimes I have placed the file incorrectly...

If not there will be someone around who might be able to help.

Good Luck!

Ant

Ant:
I also have the hourly chart up and I am watching what happens...I think this is the only way to see if it works. Forward test...observe and demo trade.

Hi Ant and All,

I've been reading the uses of the Woodies Double CCI indicator and it seems to have been designed with short term trades in mind. I would venture that Valeo also created this particular setup for short term trades. All the info I've picked up on it seems to imply short term.

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Ant and All,

I've been reading the uses of the Woodies Double CCI indicator and it seems to have been designed with short term trades in mind. I would venture that Valeo also created this particular setup for short term trades. All the info I've picked up on it seems to imply short term.

moneyline

Basically, intra-day, yes Moneyline. (You may want to investigate longer term for us as a group?)

Hi Valeo,

Perhaps later on I would entertain something like that. At present I'm getting to discover myself as a trader and I've realized I like the 5 minute action quite well, it keeps me on my toes! Living in California means I trade during the wee hours of the morning and I need lots of caffeine and fast action to keep me awake and interested.

I'm studying the finer details of the Woodies Double CCI indicator. Would you know an address I can get up to date info about it? I would like to observe it and produce a set of quick reference patterns; perhaps I can print and then tape them to the side of my monitor. I will also make them available to the forum.

Thanks again!

moneyline

You gotta love the runs on cable and usd/jpy!

Holy crap!

Dan S:
You gotta love the runs on cable and usd/jpy! Holy crap!

Yeah Dan,

It was looking kinda choppy at the start, but now it's going smooth.

moneyline

Yes, I traded cable live for +69 pips. Just exited by XO exit signal.

I missed the UJ entry

But what a cable run once again.

Dan S:
You gotta love the runs on cable and usd/jpy! Holy crap!

Dan, your enthusiasm lights up my life!!

Hi Valeo,

Perhaps later on I would entertain something like that. At present I'm getting to discover myself as a trader and I've realized I like the 5 minute action quite well, it keeps me on my toes! Living in California means I trade during the wee hours of the morning and I need lots of caffeine and fast action to keep me awake and interested.

I'm studying the finer details of the Woodies Double CCI indicator. Would you know an address I can get up to date info about it? I would like to observe it and produce a set of quick reference patterns; perhaps I can print and then tape them to the side of my monitor. I will also make them available to the forum.

Thanks again!

I will construct a Daily / 4-Hrly / 60-m / 30-m this afternoon (my time). I tried to make it Weekly, but the XO won't take the numbers. Maybe someone can check that out over the weekend, I might be a tortoise.

It may just be of value in determining direction for us Intra-Daytraders.

Go to Woodies' website, where you can get yourself burried for the next 3 months : The site is here: http://www.woodiescciclub.com/index.html

Hope this helps. Pleasant weekend.

Reason: