The "XO"-Method......... - page 16

Urgent Note...........

Depending the platform you are using, you may want to change the 5m XO-settings from my suggested 5/10.

I use StrategyBuilderfx and found that the 5m chart settings work best at 5/7 as per my original post.

ValeoFX:
Depending the platform you are using, you may want to change the 5m XO-settings from my suggested 5/10. I use StrategyBuilderfx and found that the 5m chart settings work best at 5/7 as per my original post.

Hi again,

which settings do you use for the other XO`s? 5 or 7?

ValeoFX:
Our friend Kalenzo very kindly made us this ALERT. The first one kept on giving the alert, but this one is his latest "tuned" version.

It gave an Alert at 09h26 est @ 1.8658 for a run of +142 pips.

My sincerest thanks to Kalenzo who always helps when he is not too busy. Wish him well for his well-deserved up coming holiday with his parents.

Please guys, we need feed-back on this Alert as well.

I can't make the XO_Alert work.

Do I have to change filename?

Please help me!

Hi,

Could you be more specific...like what have you done, where did you install it?

moneyline

Dan S:
Hi again, which settings do you use for the other XO`s? 5 or 7?

Dan, they are all on 7 now. Let me know how you are doing, please.

jeqcho:
I can't make the XO_Alert work.

Do I have to change filename?

Please help me!

Moneyline is correct. We need to know what you have and have not done. It should work straight as it is. Mine works perfectly from the first minute I put it on.

Is there an "XO.mq4" on your Custom Indicator List? Do the MTF_XOs work correctly?

We will wait to hear from you. Best regards.

ValeoFX:
Moneyline is correct. We need to know what you have and have not done. It should work straight as it is. Mine works perfectly from the first minute I put it on.

Is there an "XO.mq4" on your Custom Indicator List? Do the MTF_XOs work correctly?

We will wait to hear from you. Best regards.

Yes, XO and MTF_XO work fine.

I put XO_Alert under c:\...\mt4\experts\indicators and tried it.

All green bars.

I changed XO_Alert to XO, then mt4 won't start.

Is XO_Alert another version of XO?

Thanks.

jeqcho:
Yes, XO and MTF_XO work fine.

I put XO_Alert under c:\...\mt4\experts\indicators and tried it.

All green bars.

I changed XO_Alert to XO, then mt4 won't start.

Is XO_Alert another version of XO?

Thanks.

Hi jeqcho,

You should have 2 files with similar names:

a) XO.mq4 (the indicator)

b) XO_ALERT.mq4 (the alert file)

Question: If you renamed "XO_ALERT.mq4" to "XO.mq4" then that means you deleted the original "XO.mq4" ? BTW, if you didn't delete the original then that means you overwrote it when you changed the name, is that correct?

Why don't you start out with a fresh copy of each, since there's a question as to what happened?

All you have to do is install both of the above files in your indicators folder and they will work just fine, don't rename anything...no problem!

moneyline

Does anybody have or knows where to get the ACSTrend with an alert for when the signal comes? Thank you in advance.

colnc:
Does anybody have or knows where to get the ACSTrend with an alert for when the signal comes? Thank you in advance.

Yeah, do a search for "trend indicators." Will come right up!

moneyline

Reason: