How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 10

Thank you Eacan and mcsqueeze,

Regarding a templet, it is nothing but bunch of averages and pivot indicators, pivot indicators are all same, just shop this forum you will find one or you may have better then me.

The actual settings were sure for one hr but it is more easy for me to work on 30 minutes cause i can not wait long time bar. However, you can use it with one hr too.

No doubt with basic understanding of pivot points, magnets level, averages, divergence, fibo, TT, news and money mgmt you can sharpen your trading skills.

Please adopt one trading attitude, it is advise of million dollor, when ever you are trading any system try to find out reasons for not to trade based on that system, or if you are working on more then 1 system then you can interrelate them too although i don't do that but let me know if it works.

The TT values are fast ema 18 and slow 25 or 28. HPC 60 on 30 minutes and 120 in one hr, put 240 and check. Ema on chart is also same 18 and 25, and put some big number emas too especially fib numbers like 786 etc for res., where you feel comfortable. Daily and weekly pivots with weekly fib levels. Thats it.

Always ready to accept losses and most important word in forex world is demo, demo, and demo it.

When we transform 5000 dollar demo account to 100,00 or million with consistent system and money management then we are ready to go live.

Thank you,

SFX

EURJPY trade.

There were lot of reasons not to take this trade, however, i took it owing to, eur is diluting yesterday's gains. What u guys think?

Rgds,

SFX

Edit - Close at minus 36.

Files:

Shahzadfx:
EURJPY trade.

There were lot of reasons not to take this trade, however, i took it owing to, eur is diluting yesterday's gains. What u guys think?

Rgds,

SFX

Hi shahzad,

sorry if this is already answered but do you only consider pivots & fibs for targets?

thanks.

EACAN:
Hi shahzad,

sorry if this is already answered but do you only consider pivots & fibs for targets?

thanks.

Nope, depends upon your trading style or money mgmt. You can close your trade as per TT too.

If you follow multi lot mm then you can close first lot at fist r/s or your own profit target, some time i use ma to close the trade, it is all about how you feel, as you know forex is very dynamic market several factors make it unpredictable so these fib and pivot studies are just to let us know what targets we can think of these are just merely lines. Whene ever your position go positive try to trail it lock down the profit even it is one pip. Make every trade break even as soon as possible i.e. free trade, I trail most of the time 20 pips. Does it answer your question?

Regards,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Nope, depends upon your trading style or money mgmt. You can close your trade as per TT too.

If you follow multi lot mm then you can close first lot at fist r/s or your own profit target, some time i use ma to close the trade, it is all about how you feel, as you know forex is very dynamic market several factors make it unpredictable so these fib and pivot studies are just to let us know what targets we can think of these are just merely lines. Whene ever your position go positive try to trail it lock down the profit even it is one pip. Make every trade break even as soon as possible i.e. free trade, I trail most of the time 20 pips. Does it answer your question?

Regards,

SFX

Yes thanks ...

EACAN

Shahzadfx:
EURJPY trade.

Rgds,

SFX

I reverse the position after break of R1 and quick reversal from TT short term supported by grean bars. To take some of my pips back.

Files:

My eurjpy trade is still open, it went up 30 plus but i didn't close as it breakS the significant level which indicating further upward enhancment, however, this trade is totaly TT based as fib level kept hold and break of ML with TT signal i am going long with r1 target 20 trail no stop right now as newS is up in an half an hr so spike down may hit the stop loss.

SFX

Files:
jpy.gif  24 kb

I closed both the positions.

JPY = BE (ranging)

EURJPY = +27 (TT close signal)

Net for today -9

Best regards,

SFX

I am shorting gbp 1.8473. Picture to come.

Regards,

SFX

Thank GOD, i didn't do this trade, i was away from my pc when i came to home, it didn't cross. Sorry guys.

Have a good weekend.

bye,

SFX

Hi guys,

It is not right trading time, I should atleast wait for eu open but still taking this trade. IT requires ret now. Let see to what level it will retrace. If price breaks white line then i will exit if in frount of pc otherwise recent high is my stop loss, here i will looking for pivot break too. Ok guys sorry for last setup i was not in frount of my pc i was at my pal place i didn't even have an indicator overthere, it was stupid.

TC

SFX

Files:
mondayeur.gif  27 kb
Reason: