How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 12

My both trades are still open. I have still hope the prices will go south. As i already mentioned it is kind of LT trade, and it happens. Holding it.

SFX

Shahzadfx:
My both trades are still open. I have still hope the prices will go south. As i already mentioned it is kind of LT trade, and it happens. Holding it. SFX

I knew it my both trades went -120 pips (total) and now turn to positive. Did trend traffic told me to hold these positions or a lucky guess? Any comments..

SFX

Shahzadfx:
JPY trade picture.

Rgds,

SFX

Exiting the jpy position with +32. CHF is still open. 50 plus. Jpy is looking for little ret right now.

Rgds,

SFX

P.S. I will not open any position unless these two are closed.

Nicely done Mabye was luck but with more testing will soon know

creztor:
Nicely done Mabye was luck but with more testing will soon know

Yes, test is the best. I closed my chf position with +44. Total is around +76.

Let see when we will have next signal from trend traffic.

Rgds,

SFX

Thanks Shahzadfx ,this system is lovely!

If you could show a screenshot of your latest setup would be appreciated I am just curious about this indicator and like to see more if possible plz, thanks.

creztor:
If you could show a screenshot of your latest setup would be appreciated I am just curious about this indicator and like to see more if possible plz, thanks.

Thank you for asking and sorry for not putting picture.

Here is little explaination thru pic. I will explain more in more pics soon. This is just a quick note.

Rgds,

sfx

edit: mattern=pattern in pic

Files:
exp.gif  46 kb

Shahzadfx:
Thank you for asking and sorry for not putting picture.

Here is little explaination thru pic. I will explain more in more pics soon. This is just a quick note.

Rgds,

sfx

edit: mattern=pattern in pic

Hi traders,

Little explaination:

Advantage of matching short term trend with long term trend:

We don’t want to trade against LT trend. By putting two more clone trend traffic with bigger time frame provides us clear indication of trend, therefore we don’t play against bigger trend. Personally I don’t like putting lot of indicators.

Why below .0012 boundary?

If long term trend is more then .0012 boundary unless and until divergence is clear same pattern or direction of trend will not be reason of trade. LT trend should be below .0012. It authenticates LT trend weaknees. My ‘A grade’ trade will be developed when LT trend is below or around .0003 boundary. It represents that LT trend is weak so we can rely on short term trend direction.

Red Line crossing white line:

If above two points held constant, then its mean ready to rock and roll. Some time I take trade at this point if my volatility (standard deviation or variance) indicator supports.

Red line crossing the blue line:

It confirms, both, short term trend and relatively long term trend are in harmony - delayed but secure way to enter into the trend (the only reason I don’t like indicators). Sometime this whole wait will eat up all move.

BBMACD:

I use several volatility indicators but the nature of this indicator is in line with trend traffic. It shows ranging market when bends are narrow and it, itself shows the short term and long term directions. When dot is green it is upward and when it is red it is downward obviously. However, if more near the dot is to same color line the more chances of move we have on that direction. On the other hand, below zero line represent comparatively medium term down trend and vise versa.

Last but not least:

I almost always refer long term time frame charts, especially 4hr, any candlestick formation or major moving average support and resistance prevent me to dive into the trade.

My 2 cents.

Rgds,

SFX

Reason: