Lost trader need advice

Hi TSD MEMBER can advice me secure and actual trade ( i lost too many time )

Unsuccesful trader

zali

read..read..read..

Hi Zali!

first of all try to calm down and save your hope for best.. its just another dark stripe in your life. It will pass soon.

When you get in a situation like this, remember that the worst you can do is to try to revenge the market and make your money back as soon as possible. Just stop to open any trades for some time.. Let's say until Monday.. Or reduce your current lot 100 times.

Go to manual systems discussions at this TSD forum and spend some time there reading. I'm sure you find there something that would fit your attitude to trading. Do not forget to backtest or forward test the system and its indicators on demo account before your go live.

zali:

Unsuccesful trader

zali

zali, my advise to you is WIN MORE OFTEN than you lose and become a successful trader. OK, that's oversimplifying the solution to your trading challenges. Unless, we know what causes you too lose too many times, it would be a bit difficult to advise and redirect your trading path.

Werto, in his last post, gave you a general advice. You can start from there understanding that that may not be your real solution.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

zali:

Unsuccesful trader

zali

Hello man,

Try the system of "school of pimpology" and at first use the system in DEMO account and double it, then double it again.......when you have achieved the milestones then go for real trade with a very small amount of money and try to make it big..........Don't start with Big amount.....I use 1HR and 4HR hour system not smaller then it.......The smaller the riskier and use money management as it is all of trading......without it you can wash out your money in one day..................

Cheer up man..............Failure is the pillar of success ..........

I would also recommend you besides the school of pimpology system to follow the links in the post of FxCruiser (in the signature).. You will find the great thread there. My advice is that you take some time and read thoroughly all 200+ pages. It is definitely worth reading. Try to learn the HAMA PAD approach to trading

hi

please be patient coz success needs effort to realize it, first you should back to the right path , you must have the reason if you want to enter or exit the market , learn about old forex theory then practice it with demo acc, combine with your indicator,if you feel you have good and stable result then go live

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

1 demo + 1 real

open 2 account

1 for demo -- 1 for real

what I will try -- but never able to initiate would be

I will try on demo, If I get 2 week of constant daily loss

then , wk3 , still use demo

as soon as I lost on 1 transacation, then switch to real, play the same currency pair, (in the OPPOSITE direction)

and keep on the profit (until day high or day low ) is reached

sound good, let me know if this does help (you could try on 2 demo, pretend one to be real account and aim for 20 to 30 pip profit on real)

My advice to the original poster: open a demo account, set up your favourite system/approach and DEMO TRADE FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.

Thoroughly analyse your results over time.

Consider this period as training (and training IS a serious thing).

Doctors don't start doing surgery the day they decide to become a doctor. They go through extensive training before even touching a scalpel.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

The smaller the riskier and use money management as it is all of trading-- as quoted

really?

-----

there is no sure way to win money in 5 min or 15 min , even if we lower the PROFIT level to be 10 pip to 20 pip ??

as 1H or 4H, it seems that you have to wait for 1 to 2 days , or at least 8 to 16 hr, to CASH IN (profit or loss)

I would recommend to do an exercise:

Read everything you find about support and resistance, and fibonacci. That's the basics of markets nature.

Start analyzing what you've learned on one or at most two pairs, familiarize with them, and apply fibo retracements to the price action. You may also use an extra tool like pivot points, and try to connect those tools. Don't use any other indicator. Analyze it in various timeframes, too. Keep it simple at the beginning. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE PRICE ALONE.

Now, you are almost ready to demo trading. Read some about Money Management, to know how many trades and/or with which lot size you can open without risking your account. Then go to demo.

After a couple of months of practicing this, you can begin to explore strategies, combination of indicators, etc. but at this moment you have a great knowledge to understand any strategy.

Most of us started upside-down, but on the path you will understand that this might be the correct way. Of course every trader is different, and maybe many other ways to learn, just explore. When you get confidence, knowledgement and practice (and it's not in a couple of weeks for sure), you possibly know when to start with real money.

REMEMBER THE MARKET IS PERFECT.

Regards,

Marcel

Hello all,

This is a great site. I have learned a lot by reading different threads.

This is my first post and I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

I have searched high and low for a CLOSE ALL at a specific price ea that will simply let me pick the price level and it will close all positions for that pair.

I trade manually using CCI and would also like to find an ea that simply buys or sells at the level I choose 100, -150 or whatever. The only code I have found are fully automatic trading systems.

I hope someone can help.

Rob

Reason: