How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 11

does the v3 of TT still have the "juice" built in with the cross/target indicator showing up?

Shahzadfx:
Hi guys,

It is not right trading time, I should atleast wait for eu open but still taking this trade. IT requires ret now. Let see to what level it will retrace. If price breaks white line then i will exit if in frount of pc otherwise recent high is my stop loss, here i will looking for pivot break too. Ok guys sorry for last setup i was not in frount of my pc i was at my pal place i didn't even have an indicator overthere, it was stupid.

TC

SFX

Target hit +41.

No. I use other version for juice. I think we have some error in version 3 not showing juice.

Rgds.

SFX

Where are the entries

Hi Shahzadfx,

In the pic you have shown where are the precise entries?

I have attached notation on the chart, please let me know if I have interpreted this correctly.

Keep up the good work

Thanks

Files:
mondayeur_1.gif  29 kb

Shahzadfx:
EURJPY trade.

There were lot of reasons not to take this trade, however, i took it owing to, eur is diluting yesterday's gains. What u guys think?

Rgds,

SFX

Edit - Close at minus 36.

How do you determine / calculate those magnets Shahzadfx?

Do you have an indicator that plots it?

svirgo:
How do you determine / calculate those magnets Shahzadfx? Do you have an indicator that plots it?

Thank for asking me.

How many times did the price attractive to the particuler price level are magnets. You have to go to lower level time which you feel comfartable and try to find a price level where price touchs several times, most of the time it happens before any news announcement or when the votality is not much. So try to intact with the news calender, if there is any news coming or try to see any votality indicator where you find out votality is low, then search for these magnets point and trade accordingly.

I beleive more in these level then support and resistence becuase they are based on current market action or condition any break of these levels may help you more to take or not to take trade according to the signal provided by tt or any other indicator.

Regarding the picture:

You understand the concept real good. But it depends upon you how you want to close your trade, you can set target based on important fib or pivot levels or you can close trade according to tt. But when tt runs it runs huge, you can adopt any closing style based on your stomach and risk mgmt.

Keep asking if you have any problem, glade to help.

Bye,

SFX

Hi guys,

Two trades short jpy and chf. I will post the pictures, soon.

Bye

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Hi guys,

Two trades short jpy and chf. I will post the pictures, soon.

Bye

SFX

JPY trade picture.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
jpytu.gif  28 kb

Shahzadfx:
JPY trade picture.

Rgds,

SFX

CHF PIC.

TC,

SFX

Files:
chftu.gif  30 kb

Targets

Shahzadfx:
CHF PIC.

TC,

SFX

I am making these trade little bit long term, therefore, targets are little huge.

chf 1.2379

jpy 116.32

Any comments guys.

SFX:o

Thx for posting your trades and pics here. My interest in this indicator is growing, I do however prefer to use it on smaller time frames but still interested and trying to learn what I can Many thanks!

Reason: