Position Trading. - page 24

I personally prefer to trade shorter timeframes,like 30 minutes to 4 hours.Position trading is more profitable than intraday?

vladv:
I personally prefer to trade shorter timeframes,like 30 minutes to 4 hours.Position trading is more profitable than intraday?

Thank you for posting.

No trading style/system is perfect.

How professional traders do, they open couple of lots. They know where market is heading. They try to bank short term profit and look other half or rest of the position to ride. Thats what position trading is.

For example you open trade with 2% risk factor or $1000 std lot. Close half with 30-100 pips intraday almost 24 hours then put rest on break even and look for long term profit target.

It is all about enjoying the ride within your risk zone.

SFX

Shahzadfx:
It never went to my stop loss area. Another plus trade.

Enjoy,

SFX

Shahzadfx, thanks. It's a great post!

one question, how do you determine where to put your stop?

Happyleo:
Shahzadfx, thanks. It's a great post! one question, how do you determine where to put your stop?

I won't say it is my secret formula. It is based on fib analysis. There are points from where market literly turns upside down. You need to work on that to find out.

Thank you for your posting.

SFX

I forget to put this trade. Sorry guys. Still putting it for your ref.

Files:

Shahzadfx:
More then 250+ pips, with perfect entry. Even you play scalp you had lot of trades to do for 20 to 35 pips 9 to 10 times. Thats mean only with scalp it would be 200-350 pips. Then with position trading you had chance to get 250+ pips and more.

My last few calls gave more then 500+ pips in less then a week.

Enjoy,

SFX

See more then 600 pips. This is what position trading is

Files:

Shahzadfx:
I won't say it is my secret formula. It is based on fib analysis. There are points from where market literly turns upside down. You need to work on that to find out.

Thank you for your posting.

SFX

Why limit share of info?! Since you start a post about that kind of trading, you could give complete tech. I would appreciate. Obviously H4 TF support would be the ones but don't be shy, tell us what ohter tech you got!

inzider:
Why limit share of info?! Since you start a post about that kind of trading, you could give complete tech. I would appreciate. Obviously H4 TF support would be the ones but don't be shy, tell us what ohter tech you got!

I have got nothing espacial.

Just making people to take more interest in position trading. I am not here to offer something espacial, whole internet is full of it. I am just sharing what market will look like if somene will take long term trade.

I just can put a hint, not the whole course. By the way, these things are so basic may be new trader who is for a while here can find out where to put stoploss.

Thank you for your input.

SFX

I will try to follow this trade. Will put entry point for intraday too.

Enjoy,

Sfx

Files:
april_11.gif  49 kb

hi

Shahzadfx:
I will try to follow this trade. Will put entry point for intraday too.

Enjoy,

Sfx

thanks for share your system here ...tell your hint so everyone can try to follow it or explain whole of your system

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: