Ki Ea - page 8

To add comments, please log in or register
sadaloma
sadaloma  

Update...

I missed 1 sell trade because my internet connection was down for a few hours. It was a winning trade BTW.

So far so good...slowly but surely

Anybody else testing this EA?

Sada

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
sadaloma:
Update...

I missed 1 sell trade because my internet connection was down for a few hours. It was a winning trade BTW.

Sada

WOW! An important factor to consider as well. Low margin: use higher leverage. More consistency : use even higher leverage. I like where this is headed!

John Smith
John Smith  
Nicholishen:
WOW! An important factor to consider as well. Low margin: use higher leverage. More consistency : use even higher leverage. I like where this is headed!

Sorry have to ask this simple question. I put them into the indicators, templates and expert files it didn't show up on my MT4.

How do I put this file to work?

ki ea_eurusd_h1 preset.rar (254 Bytes, 86 views)

thanks to everyones who help improving this EA.

skin

Kale
Kale  
skinnypig:
Sorry have to ask this simple question. I put them into the indicators, templates and expert files it didn't show up on my MT4.

skin

U have to put it to experts folder , than open in meta editor , compile and then u will be able to use it. U will see it in strategy section in navigator window.

And of course u have to unpack it from rar archive first

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
sadaloma:
Update...

Sada

Thank you Sada for not disregarding this ea.

Bye,

SFX

sadaloma
sadaloma  
Shahzadfx:
Thank you Sada for not disregarding this ea.

Bye,

SFX

It's a pity I am only testing 1 currency. I will try to find a good setting for other currency pairs.

Who has 100% quality backtesting on other pairs wants to join me and backtest this sucker to find optimum settings?

Sada

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
skinnypig:

skin

... and as far as the set file. You need to save it to the experts>presets folder. Then when you load the EA on the chart to change it's properties, you'll need to click the button that says load, and select the file. that will change the settings to the ones saved in the file.

John Smith
John Smith  

Sorry have to bug your guys on this simple installation issue. Thank you both for your patient Nic and Kalenzo.

After I attached the file, there still not shows up in the MetaEditor. Somehow from MetaEditor I opened them from doc file (after I unzipped) and compile them. Under the MetaEditor shows "Error" and the file disappeared and under pull-down menu the "Compile" is no longer function. Should I uninstall the MT4 and reinstall and try them again from start.

Any possibility for you do me a favor (only you have some extratime) to convert them to simple files?

babarmughal
babarmughal  

hi Guys

Can someone please make an EA for KI...based on MACD....not AXI

Thanks

Babar

John Smith
John Smith  
Nicholishen:
... and as far as the set file. You need to save it to the experts>presets folder. Then when you load the EA on the chart to change it's properties, you'll need to click the button that says load, and select the file. that will change the settings to the ones saved in the file.

I finally reread both of your messages and tried them again. It shows on the attached file. Please let me know is this correct? if not please attached current chart I'll try to make sure there shows the same details.

thanks,

skin

Files:
doc2.doc 719 kb
To add comments, please log in or register