To add comments, please log in or register
haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Fast_cris
Fast_cris  
Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
BlackDawn:
I'm trying to test this EA and I keep getting this message in my journal and expert fields. How Do I correct this? 2006.03.14 22:57:17 2006.03.10 22:59 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\KI_signals_v2.ex4' on the EURUSD,M30

You have to download the indicator on post #1, and compile it in your indicators folder.

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Fast_cris:
Hi haubentaucher,

This is the same EA.. but the stop is whit bollinger bands..This is true?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Hello Fast_cris

Yes, its the same EA and the same Ki indicator. And the idea - I`m not a programmer- to built in the BB stops. Interesting could be : Trade only if a Nina signal has been before in the same direction.

Attached is a 1 hour chart.

Best regards

haubentaucher

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
Fast_cris:
Hi Nicholishen,

The new EA whit pchannel.. i'm confused...

Is pchannel_m 3 or pricechannel_stop_v1?

In my opinion the stop whit pricechannel_stop_v1 indicator will be more profitable than pchannel_m 3 indicator!!

Thanks for all help

Fast_cris

Chris, here is the indicator and default settings that it uses.

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
haubentaucher:
Eventuaelly this could be a good filter:

Bollinger Band Stops

Buy and Sell only in the direction of the BB Stops.

Great work!!!! Thank you very much!

Thanks! Your approach seems very interesting. I would like to incorporate this in to the EA. Can you elaborate on how to use these indicators, post them and write down some rules on how you would like to use them to confirm/filter trades?

Thanks again! Nic

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Nicholishen:
Thanks! Your approach seems very interesting. I would like to incorporate this in to the EA. Can you elaborate on how to use these indicators, post them and write down some rules on how you would like to use them to confirm/filter trades? Thanks again! Nic

Hello Nic,

I go to lunch and wil be more than happy to answer you!! A chart can you find the post before and i will think about the rules/filters while eating and post at 20.30 GMT.

haubentaucher

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
haubentaucher:
Hello Nic,

I go to lunch and wil be more than happy to answer you!! A chart can you find the post before and i will think about the rules/filters while eating and post at 20.30 GMT.

haubentaucher

2 ways to trade the `Mutant`

Only H1 and/or Min 15 in an H1 Up-trend

rules in next posting

First let`s have a look to the charts

Fast_cris
Fast_cris  

Thanks Nicholishen,

The ideia of Nina indicator filter looks very good too.... (thanks haubentaucher ) maybe you can put the 2 filters at same time.... KI and Nina Filter...

What you think Nicholishen?

Fast_cris

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
Fast_cris:
Thanks Nicholishen,

The ideia of Nina indicator filter looks very good too.... (thanks haubentaucher ) maybe you can put the 2 filters at same time.... KI and Nina Filter...

What you think Nicholishen?

Fast_cris

I like working with multiple indicators. The trades look good on the charts, but what I need is a very clear set of rules for how to place and close trades. This can range from very simple, such as Kalenzo's rules to trail and reverse, to very elaborate expressions to make decisions. Haubentaucher, I know you are working on that, and I look forward to your next post.

As always, the problems that arise, in a system like this, is when there are choppy times. Take for example the trade from maniek on post#15. Today would be a bad day to trade live. The question is not only how to place profitable trades, but how to filter out days like today. Any and all input is appreciated!

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register