Ki Ea - page 2

krall:
Unfortunately, each backtest I've made with Ki Ea (without price channel) is not profitable. Maybe because as I understand, system enter on the next bar, and when Kalenzo is trading manually, he enters on the open candle.

Have a look at the report,

2005.01.01 - 2006.03.14

Modeling quality 90%

Ouch!

If you want to enter on the Open Candle Change the confirm from 1 to 0. This will open the trade as soon as it enters the criteria instead of waiting for the confirmation. Do you have any ideas to make this profitable or filter out bad trades?

Nic

If you want to enter on the Open Candle Change the confirm from 1 to 0.

It's strange, but when i change from 1 to 0, the result seems to be even worse. Let's wait for Kalenzo's opinion and ideas how to improve it. Good night.

I'm trying to test this EA and I keep getting this message in my journal and expert fields. How Do I correct this?

2006.03.14 22:57:17 2006.03.10 22:59 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\KI_signals_v2.ex4' on the EURUSD,M30

It is trade with settings default and now I have changed Confirm to 0

Files:
bez_nazwy_1.gif  14 kb

krall:
Unfortunately, each backtest I've made with Ki Ea (without price channel) is not profitable. Maybe because as I understand, system enter on the next bar, and when Kalenzo is trading manually, he enters on the open candle.

Have a look at the report,

2005.01.01 - 2006.03.14

Modeling quality 90%

Lol, strange isin't it?

We have to try it on open market.

As for signals, I think we should use the 0 bar.

Hi Nicholishen,

The new EA whit pchannel.. i'm confused...

Is pchannel_m 3 or pricechannel_stop_v1?

In my opinion the stop whit pricechannel_stop_v1 indicator will be more profitable than pchannel_m 3 indicator!!

Thanks for all help

Fast_cris

tf

maniek:
It is trade with settings default and now I have changed Confirm to 0

What about tf, is it 30m or 1hr.

Can some body upload the preset file so we may test this ea on same standards.

Thank you all you guys for all this combine effort.

Peace,

SFX

Like I wrote in pdf with description of this indicator and system - with ca be found here https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/4/ki_strategy.pdf

I use m30 for it, but it can be used at any time frame.

It is still in development mode, let's tweak it together!

haubentaucher:
Eventuaelly this could be a good filter:

Bollinger Band Stops

Buy and Sell only in the direction of the BB Stops.

Great work!!!! Thank you very much!

They looks good, but i can t find them under Indicators ....

Reason: