MQL5 Source File Not Showing Up In Navigator Window

If anybody has a remedy for this situation I would certainly appreciate it. I asked this question yesterday but did not get a resolution.

This is what I did. I purchased a course on Udemy. They supply MQL5 source files created by EA Studio. I placed the source file in my Advisors folder under Experts of my Mt5 platform.

I wanted to run them on strategy tester. When I look in data folder I can see the file in Advisors folder. The source file is not showing up in Navigator where it shows files in Advisor folder. 

I can also not see it in when I go to Strategy Tester and look for it. I included a snap shot of what Folders are under my Experts folder. 

Files:

If it is source files so you should compile those files in MetaEditor (Metatrader is not using the sources; the Metatrader is using compiled files - ex4 for MT4 and ex5 for Metatrader 5).

About how to install the files from Udemy so you can ask them about it (because we here have nothing to do with Udemy sorry).

Sergey Golubev:

If it is source files so you should compile those files in MetaEditor (Metatrader is not using the sources; the Metatrader is using compiled files - ex4 for MT4 and ex5 for Metatrader 5).

About how to install the files from Udemy so you can ask them about it (because we here have nothing to do with Udemy sorry).

Thank you Sir. It appears they needed to be compiled
Reason: