Ki Ea - page 11

Kalenzo:
I have an idea but need some opinion. If we have a vanishing signals, like on attached screen, and we trade on open bar for faster and bigger profits, than we should consider to check the previous bar for confirmation of a trade. I mean if we went short there, and the signal vanish then we should close that short and wait for position reopen. What do U think about this idea?

It`s not the answer to your question, I know. But I want to show my sight of the chart..

I think it would be interesting to look which way is more profitable and i hope Nick will built an EA with BB stops and more. I think, after 2 weeks we would know which way is `better`. For manuel trading we had to watch 24 hours the charts.

In German we say: A lot of ways are leading to Rom.

some obversations, hoping to make it easier than yesterday:

30 min:

Trade if Ki Signal and Nina Signal are in the same direction.

H1:

Trade O N L Y the Bollinger Band Stops

A little bit crazy, but BB Stops change often earlier- not always!-than Ki Signals.

But....., the difference is only marginal

Nice to see that Nina finds Juice helpful, also.

Very quite...

Hi,

Is this thread closed?

No update for about 2 years...

I am testing the EA with timeframe 30min.And I think something happend when the EA opened a trade to buy USDCHF,please see the image files.

My question is,why the trade has been closed at 1.2377? Should the trade wait for the next arrow on the map or not? Thanks!

KI Signal

Hello all,

Is there any trade who used KI Signal MT4 indicator to get enter market? please share your experience with currency and time frame which use with KI Signal. Your help will be appreciated.

Best Regards!

Reason: