Good work! I like that part: "Profit factor 3.17"

Thanks Kalenzo!

Nicholishen:
This is an EA based on the KI indicators

(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173703)

I tested it using the USDCHF H1.

Additional ideas welcome!!!

Thanks a lot Nicholishen,

Can you put the option of close trade (in profit or loss) when indicator pricechannel stop change of color?

Stay well

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:

Can you put the option of close trade (in profit or loss) when indicator pricechannel stop change of color?

Stay well

Fast_cris

The indicator.

Fast_cris

Files:

Fast_cris:

Stay well

Fast_cris

The problem with using the Price channel is that in order to confirm the signal you give back a significant amount of profit. If you don't confirm the signal then you will close the trades out too early. I am sure there is an alternative to trailing and signal reversing exits, but I think Kalenzo is right with his recommendation not to use the pChannel. Take a look at the picture and tell me if you saw this as well.

Files:
fx_pic012.jpg  131 kb

Nicholishen:
The problem with using the Price channel is that in order to confirm the signal you give back a significant amount of profit. If you don't confirm the signal then you will close the trades out too early. I am sure there is an alternative to trailing and signal reversing exits, but I think Kalenzo is right with his recommendation not to use the pChannel. Take a look at the picture and tell me if you saw this as well.

Thanks My friend,

Maybe you are right... what i think is the losses will be smal and the profit when came will be big. But i have to test this first.

Maybe if i use pricechannel stop +5 pips stop loss... what you think?

Fast_cris

...and just for the hell of it... here is the pChannel version.

Fast_cris:
Thanks My friend,

Maybe you are right... what i think is the losses will be smal and the profit when came will be big. But i have to test this first.

Maybe if i use pricechannel stop +5 pips stop loss... what you think?

Fast_cris

I really don't think that this system needs a stoploss. The reversing market criteria seems to to a good job at managing that. Taking profit with a TS is nice too. The thing that needs the most improvement is getting better entries.

Does anyone have more complete backtesting data for USDCHF? Can you test this EA and post the results?

Nic

Unfortunately, each backtest I've made with Ki Ea (without price channel) is not profitable. Maybe because as I understand, system enter on the next bar, and when Kalenzo is trading manually, he enters on the open candle.

Have a look at the report,

2005.01.01 - 2006.03.14

Modeling quality 90%

Reason: