Ki Ea - page 7

Does anyone have any forward test results for this EA?

Geri

Hello what is the latest working version of this EA- I would like to start testing and which settings have bin jusfull so far?

thanks for help

Nicholishen:
Does anyone have any forward test results for this EA?

Nicholisen Sorry for not reponding to your question earlier but I just saw it today...

I have been forward testing it on eur/usd H1 and so far so good. I have changed few settings after backtesting it. The best settings I have found is in the preset file attached.

Has anyone else forward test KI EA?

Geri, The latest EA is on this thread...(I think you need some MQH file too to make it work...I forgot)

Sada

Update...

I missed 1 sell trade because my internet connection was down for a few hours. It was a winning trade BTW.

So far so good...slowly but surely

Anybody else testing this EA?

Sada

sadaloma:
Update...

I missed 1 sell trade because my internet connection was down for a few hours. It was a winning trade BTW.

Sada

WOW! An important factor to consider as well. Low margin: use higher leverage. More consistency : use even higher leverage. I like where this is headed!

Nicholishen:
WOW! An important factor to consider as well. Low margin: use higher leverage. More consistency : use even higher leverage. I like where this is headed!

Sorry have to ask this simple question. I put them into the indicators, templates and expert files it didn't show up on my MT4.

How do I put this file to work?

ki ea_eurusd_h1 preset.rar (254 Bytes, 86 views)

thanks to everyones who help improving this EA.

skin

skinnypig:
Sorry have to ask this simple question. I put them into the indicators, templates and expert files it didn't show up on my MT4.

skin

U have to put it to experts folder , than open in meta editor , compile and then u will be able to use it. U will see it in strategy section in navigator window.

And of course u have to unpack it from rar archive first

sadaloma:
Update...

Sada

Thank you Sada for not disregarding this ea.

Bye,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Thank you Sada for not disregarding this ea.

Bye,

SFX

It's a pity I am only testing 1 currency. I will try to find a good setting for other currency pairs.

Who has 100% quality backtesting on other pairs wants to join me and backtest this sucker to find optimum settings?

Sada

skinnypig:

skin

... and as far as the set file. You need to save it to the experts>presets folder. Then when you load the EA on the chart to change it's properties, you'll need to click the button that says load, and select the file. that will change the settings to the ones saved in the file.

Reason: