Ki Ea - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Nicholishen
Nicholishen  

I have not been following the NINA thread, even though I know that it has been a popular one. Is there any critical information from the NINA system that should be incorporated into the 'MUTANT' algorithm as well?

Kale
Kale  
Nicholishen:
I have not been following the NINA thread, even though I know that it has been a popular one. Is there any critical information from the NINA system that should be incorporated into the 'MUTANT' algorithm as well?

OMG, it was so simple... and now... lol

DO it have to be so compilcated?

The critical information in Nina's system is the crossover of MA 50 and next open above/bellow ema, there is also goog when the stepmastoch is crossing in the right direction at the same time as price with EMA is crossing. U can use stepmahisto with number of bars adjustments. Set number of bars to 2000.

Good luck Mates!

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
Kalenzo:
OMG, it was so simple... and now... lol

DO it have to be so compilcated?

The critical information in Nina's system is the crossover of MA 50 and next open above/bellow ema, there is also goog when the stepmastoch is crossing in the right direction at the same time as price with EMA is crossing. U can use stepmahisto with number of bars adjustments. Set number of bars to 2000.

Good luck Mates!

Thanks for the information! Does it have to be so complicated? No, but it's more fun when it is ... Let me ask you this. When you are trading the Ki system manually, you must have some mental filters in place. You must 'see' and 'feel' the way the market is trading. I know this has been a debate between manual and mechanical traders, but there is a way to verbalize those things you see and feel. So if the verbalization of those things are accurate (the algorithm), then theoretically it would be possible to program a very elaborate EA to do a very simple task with very simple indicators and be successful. Do you think that it would be possible to code all of the mental filters that you have learned from experience into an EA?

BTW, thanks for the hard work that you have put into your indicators!

Kale
Kale  
Nicholishen:
Thanks for the information! Does it have to be socomplicated? No, but it's more fun when it is ... Let me ask you this. When you are trading the Ki system manually, you must have some mental filters in place. You must 'see' and 'feel' the way the market is trading. I know this has been a debate between manual and mechanical traders, but there is a way to verbalize those things you see and feel. So if the verbalization of those things are acurate (the algorithm), then theoretically it would be possible to program a very elaborate EA to do a very simple task with very simple indicators and be successful. Do you think that it would be possible to code all of the mental filters that you have learned from experience into an EA? BTW, thanks for the hard work that you have put into your indicators!

Thanks. I think it is impossible to write an ea with will be feeling the market as a human. Becouse human not only wath and read the indicators but also FEEL the market. But U can write an EA with will trade similiar to human and will be also proftable as he is, or mabye even more, becouse that FEEL of market is a good and bad property of human. I think U agree with that

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Nicholishen:
Thanks for the information! Does it have to be so complicated? No, but it's more fun when it is ... Let me ask you this. When you are trading the Ki system manually, you must have some mental filters in place. You must 'see' and 'feel' the way the market is trading. I know this has been a debate between manual and mechanical traders, but there is a way to verbalize those things you see and feel. So if the verbalization of those things are accurate (the algorithm), then theoretically it would be possible to program a very elaborate EA to do a very simple task with very simple indicators and be successful. Do you think that it would be possible to code all of the mental filters that you have learned from experience into an EA? BTW, thanks for the hard work that you have put into your indicators!

The same I think and thank you, too.

kumawat
kumawat  

Hi ALL,

Ijust started to do forward test wiht GBPUSd 30 m TF. EA opned sell trade at

1.7465 wiht red dot but after 1 bar now that red dot disappeared. i can watch dot up to next bar but it disappeared after finish of next bar.

is EA does like that and upto how many bars dot can be disappeared.

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
kumawat:
Hi ALL,

Ijust started to do forward test wiht GBPUSd 30 m TF. EA opned sell trade at

1.7465 wiht red dot but after 1 bar now that red dot disappeared. i can watch dot up to next bar but it disappeared after finish of next bar.

is EA does like that and upto how many bars dot can be disappeared.

Hi...

I coded it to use the "Confirm" number to look periods back. When the Confirm is set to 0, then it trades based on indicator function of present trading bar. So, if the price on the present bar triggers the indicator, it will trigger an order. If you would like to confirm the signal you will need to set Confirm to 1.

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  

Halfway point?

BTW, does anyone see a potential halfway point between confirming the signal and trading the signal? For example... confirm a recent signal with conditions on a lower TF? ...or something along those lines?

To add comments, please log in or register