Coding help - page 549

shiva12:
Dear all , please help me to draw the target line, ( target is fixed and is equal to initial stop loss value ) its my first request here, if some thing wrong please forgive me

shiva12

That is super trend indicator

How do you link super trend indicator to your existing order(s)? And how do you identify exactly what value should be used for initial stop loss (if you use this indicator at all for that)?

Dear mladen sir, thanks for for your reply , i totally depend on this indicator ,i will trade manually , initial stop loss means , the atr value ( initial ) when buy or sell comes there will be a initital atr ( Stop loss for buy or sell ) value will be there ( because here atr value changes with the price change so i consider the initial atr value ), thanks in advance

thanks for the reply sir, yes sir i totally depend on this indicator for all my trades , here stop loss is the atr value of super trend in case of buy or sell ( there will be a initial stop loss in buy or sell stop loss is going to change in price raise or fall ) i considered this as my initial stop loss , so now i need equal amount of value to the target side sir ...

Here s a typical Alert message—

Alert(Symbol(), " ", Period(), " …message text…");

Is there a Function that returns the indicator name that can be included in the Alert message??

Resulting in something like—

CCI_Arrows EURUSD M15 …

Thank you for your help.

Dear Mladen,

I was away from the forum for some days and found out that i can't post in the advanced elite section anymore due to some changes. I hope it's not a mistake to ask for this in this thread, cause i used to use advanced elite request thread for this but anyway.

Can you please change the display and the calculation of the attached "percent wick 2" indicator. I would like it to simply plot only a big dot above the candles when the "sum of the wicks/candle body" value of the candle is between the min and max levels in the inputs tab. Thank you very much!

Files:

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I was away from the forum for some days and found out that i can't post in the advanced elite section anymore due to some changes. I hope it's not a mistake to ask for this in this thread, cause i used to use advanced elite request thread for this but anyway.

Can you please change the display and the calculation of the attached "percent wick 2" indicator. I would like it to simply plot only a big dot above the candles when the "sum of the wicks/candle body" value of the candle is between the min and max levels in the inputs tab. Thank you very much!

mandagozu81

Do I understand correctly : only one dot above? No dots bellow the candle?

Hi mladen

One more last request....the very last.

The attached 'Expert' is the one I use for closing my trades....it does a great job.

What I would also like is for it to open trades. Could you add the ability to to open a trade at the cross of two Moving Averages? Nothing too complicated....Simple ma's, at close, & values.

Take care, & have a great week-end.

Jeeves:
Hi mladen

The attached 'Expert' is the one I use for closing my trades....it does a great job.

What I would also like is for it to open trades. Could you add the ability to to open a trade at the cross of two Moving Averages? Nothing too complicated....Simple ma's, at close, & values.

Take care, & have a great week-end.

Here is one as simple as it gets EA that opens orders when two moving averages cross (with some basic settings like ecn broker, take profit, stop loss, slippage, lot sizes, ...) : simple_ma_cross_ea.mq4

Files:

Great my friend....the bees knees!

One Q.Q....Is it possible to run two experts, each on a different chart (Same pair), & on the same account? Only one has a magic number?

Jeeves:
Great my friend....the bees knees! One Q.Q....Is it possible to run two experts, each on a different chart, but on the same account? Only one has a magic number?

Dear Jeeves,

with a lot of respect to your kind honor....you promised in your previous post......

Re: Coding help

Hi mladen

so what is this,you break it/forget it ..lol ......dear why you bound your self.always you needs questions,whole life you are learning....thanks.....don't mind please..:).

regards

Reason: