Raw Ideas - page 35

mart-hart:
Already done.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173744

Mart

THANKS DUDE, EXACTLY WHAT I NEED.

Pivot - all timeframes- Seperate window

Hi,

Does anyone have an pivot indicator for all time frames which appears in a seperate window?

thnx

kev

If sl/tp stop buy till next sill signal need help

Hi there,

My EA is open new buy order if sl/tp of previous buy order,

I need code that stop buy If sl/tp till next sill signal.

Can someone help me to do code.

Best Rigards.

Safeer

Looking for an EA for simultaneous BUY/SELL

Hi,

I am looking for an EA which will enter a buy/sell order simultaneously for the specified buy and specified sell price between a specified period of time.

Can anyone code this?

I have been trying to slap together this real simple indicator that someone on another board uses but I am having no luck getting it to work. I am sure someone here can make it in two sec and It would be much appreciated.

It is on the EUR/USD 30 minute chart.

Signal a long entry when the MACD lines cross up and then Parabolic SAR dot appears below the price.

or

Signal an short entry when MACD lines cross down and then Parabolic SAR for appears above the price.

I have been testing it and it works pretty good but the best entries occur from 1:00am - 5:00am so I am trying to get an indicator to email me when an entry occurs. I will exit when a 5/10 MA cross or an opposite signal occurs.

Can any one do this otherwise I will go back to taking peices of other programs and trying to patch them together. Thanks!

Sell Buy Stop Order EA

If anyone can help out here it would be appreciated.

I need a basic EA that works on placing pending Buy and sell stop orders.

I should check the Hig and Low of the previous completed bar and place the order X amount of user defined pips above the High/Low

Standard User defined stop loos and take profit should apply.

I usually manually placed my pending order on either the 4H TF High/Low or 1Day TF. But would love to have it in auto mode

Thanks

Need someone to assist in putting together an EA based on my scalp system

Need someone to assist in putting together an EA based on my scalp system..Very successful when traded manually bout 100 pips for 2 days on E/j ...Low drawdown...based on BBands_stop indicator ....Please PM me if you are willing to help. Thanks .guys

There are two threads for commercial development:

- Programing skils for sale;

- List of EA programmers.

So you post your request in one of those threads your request will be visible.

This 'Suggestions for Trading Systems' section is for free development so I moved your post to there.

Can someone please, please help me with this indicator?

I want to combine these two indicators so that the arrow from the price indicator appears on the candle after the new zigzag and fibo has formed, I dont want all of the other arrows.

Please see pic for explanation.

Thanks for any help, I have tried to help as many as I can on this great forum, can someone please now help me?

Files:
zigzag_test.mq4  16 kb
zig.jpg  198 kb
Reason: