The Simple Stupid Trading method.

Funny name for a trading method... isnt it? lol

This trading method is infact good for trading trends. It uses a few indicators altogether to pinpoint some good entries. The method uses 6 indicators in all and you can use it on any pair of your liking, however, it is advised that you use trending pairs such as the gbpusd,eurusd etc. As, for the timeframe, H1 or higher is recommended as the indicators will be more smooth and less noisy, thus resulting in a decrease of bad signals.

First, you need to set up the chart with the following indicators as follows:

EMA 5 close

EMA 8 open

Dinapoli stoch 8-3-3

MomentumVT 10

QQE Alert Smooth Factor 1

You can download these indicators as well as the template at the end of this post. Just place the indicators in the indicator folder and the templates goes into the templates folder. Then, to set up any chart, you simply need to apply the template to it, you will not need to add the indicators manually one by one.

When to BUY

You should open a buy position when the following rules has been met, there are four of them and you should make sure that all the rules has been met.

1. The EMA 5/8 has crossed up

2. Dinapoli Stoch has a bullish crossover

3. MomentumVT is ABOVE the 0 level

4. QQE Alert is pointing upwards

IF all these rules has been met, then you should open your buy order. The do not have to follow the order as above. They can happen in a different order and it is still okay, they point is, they just have to happen all of them.

When to SELL

You should open a sell position when the opposite of the buy signal happens which are:

1. The EMA 5/8 has crossed DOWN

2. Dinapoli Stoch has a BEARISH crossover

3. MomentumVT is BELOW the 0 level

4. QQE Alert is pointing DOWNWARDS

These signals are very easy to spot, you just need to be patient and wait for them to happen.

SCREENSHOT

Here is a screenshot of how the system will be looking on your charts.

Stoploss and Takeprofit

This is where you can make this system your own. Takeprofit and stoploss should be adjusted as per your own liking and preference. It is also depend on the pair you are using. I suggest that you keep you risk/reward ratio around 1:1.5 or 1:2. On the long run, it will be good for your balance.

As you can see, this is quite a simple trading method which you can master after a few hours. Take some time and practice it on a demo account to know if the method suit your liking and preference or not. It is only after this initial test that you can decide whether you will use the method on your live account or not.

Good luck with your trading and all the best.

Do you have the indicators?

You forgot to include the indicators and template file downloads

is there anybody using SHI CHANNEL?if there is any please that small red dot what does it mean.

jmstone2:

Thanks for reminding me, I guess I forgot to press the upload button. I have added the files in the first post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jmstone2:

Where do you see a small red dot?

Hi! Anyone who tried this already? I'm looking for ideas for a new trading system and this one got my attention mainly due to the name. Just wanted to see if anyone has already tried it and succeeded

I dont think it's gonna work

There are no indicators in your zip file. Please repost. Thanks

keepoo:
I dont think it's gonna work

Why not?

Am also curious to see if it works.

nifedo:
There are no indicators in your zip file. Please repost. Thanks

The files are there, please download again..

Reason: