Create free custom EA

Hello,

Hi there,
I need a mql4 programmer to create a custome EA for me. I use 3 indicators (1 custom) and the details are below. I intend to use it on eur/usd on the 1 hr timeframe.
Indicators:
Breakout Eagle Panca (it's attached)
Parabolic SAR
Stoch (5,3,3)
For the Breakout Eagle Panca indicator I'd like the inputs as period begin 10:00 and period end 11:00 when the London session begins. And change the inputs to period begin 15:00 and period end 16:00 when the US session begins.
Entry rule:
-When a candle closes above or below the box drawn by the Breakout Eagle Panca indicator.
-The parabolic SAR confirms the direction.
-The stoch are between 80 and 20
-The difference in the two stoch line value are under 20
If all those conditions happen then we enter in the opening price of the next candle.
Exit - when the two stoch lines cross each other
If there are any programmers who could help me out and do this for free, please contact me @ ramliedan@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Dan
Files:

It's a very bad idea to publicise your email address on a oublic Forum . . unless you are a fan of SPAM.

If you need a coding job doing go here: MT4 & MT5 coding

ramlied: I need a mql4 programmer to create a custome EA for me. and do this for free,
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Reason: