[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 11

Kubodel >> :

State your algorithm, I will post you EA.

Hi. Can you suggest a way out of this situation? I tried to write an Expert Advisor in fractals and ran into a problem I cannot solve, I asked some old-timers for advice, but they turned out to be dustbugs, everyone teaches me how to live but no one really wants to help.

The gist of the problem is as follows. There is an indicator and an Expert Advisor, we need an Expert Advisor to open/close an order when certain indicator conditions come. The indicator calculates the condition of occurrence of a fractal based on the data received from MT4 and then it places a mark into an array where it informs the Expert Advisor about the occurrence of the fractal and then the EA opens/closes the corresponding orders depending on the type of information received (two buffers are used, one for opening a buy and the other for selling). It would seem to be very simple for 10 minutes. However, in fact, we have the following. When the tester starts, the EA starts its work first and the indicator does not participate in its work in any way, then, at the end of the testing period, the EA finishes its work with zero results, as it has not received anything from the indicator. When the EA finishes its work, the indicator starts working and fills the array and buffers with data, which by that time is no longer needed. Here is the situation.

Fshared[41] Expert Advisor

Indicator Fractals41

Files:
ff.rar  4 kb

reset писал(а) >>

...I asked for advice from the old-timers, who turned out to be dustbugs, all teaching how to live, but no one really bothers to help.

Boy, isn't it a little early to be expressing yourself like that here in your 6th message? And you got a detailed and comprehensive reply from me in private about a solution to your problem. Or does "really help" mean "do it for you"?

reset писал(а) >>

Hi. Can you suggest a way out of this situation? I tried to write an Expert Advisor on fractals and encountered a problem that I cannot solve. I asked advice from the old-timers, but they turned out to be dustbugs, everyone teaches how to live, but no one is really helping me.

I think I gave advice too.

Vinin >> :

I think I gave advice too.

Gentlemen. After getting to the bottom of the problem, I realised that you were all right in one way or another. For which I have a great deal of respect and gratitude. :)

Apparently, due to your level of training on the issue, you gave me advice which I failed to use correctly. It happens.

About the boy. Yeah, boy, not girl. :) Only "boy" has two high schools under his belt and code experience since Iskra. :) But there's a silver lining. And the code is the past time. Now I am writing the code and I have a feeling, that there were not these 17 years. I feel like a freshman again. :)

Good day there is a trading system Pluto who can write an EA for free.

I would like to have all indicators connected to the system before the EA.

Or who can suggest how to write an EA that trades in the machine.

The files and indicators are attached.

Files:
pluton.zip  37 kb

Gentlemen, a very simple question. I learned how to put arrows on a chart (a signal of some event), I can't find an example for the same thing, but for an arrow to appear in the indicator window, where the event occurred.

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator I will be glad to help you.

Good afternoon please help me write an EA for the Super signal v3 indicator. I have a clear description of the trading strategy on it, but I can not implement them in the meta trader, very long more than a month of watching him. The indicator gives signals for buying and selling. I have only one Expert Advisor to link to these signals..... As per your reply, I am ready to share the description and the indicator. Waiting answer......Thank you.

Please write an indicator

The essence of the indicator: you need to combine High_Lowiv2i_ZigZag_,pfd_channel and necessarily Fibonacci extension.

borobor3@gmail.com

Files:
fkaarfdny.rar  15 kb

cudestnik >> :

..help me write an EA, using the Super signal v3 indicator. I have a clear description of the trading strategy on it.

Spit it out, it's functionally analogous to zigzag and it's only useful for history or as an auxiliary. Read what the author writes about it and look closely at its behaviour in visual tester mode.

Добрий день есть торговая система Плутон кто может написать советника безплатно.
В ручном режиме она работает хотелось чтобы все индикатори которие в системе подклющены до советника .
Или кто может подсказать как написать советника который торгует в атомате.
Файли и индикаторы прикрепляю.

So does it work? I remember watching it, it leaked like hell. Maybe we're talking about another planet.

Reason: