Raw Ideas - page 28

Does anyone know about fibonacci vortex?

fibonacci vortex

http://www.fibvortex.com/home.html

I signed up for a demo account it looks very interesting as a predictor

is there an MT4 indicator available?

Silver Chart

Can some1 tell how to get the chart for silver added to the list of charts for mt4...my friend has it on his mt4 and I don't have it..,.,

thnx

kevin

kevmcfoster:
Can some1 tell how to get the chart for silver added to the list of charts for mt4...my friend has it on his mt4 and I don't have it..,.,

thnx

kevin

hi kevmcfoster...i think its depend on the brokers not the platform...one of the broker (metatrader based) that allow to trade Silver is NorthFinance.

regards,

cp6

can someone help me modify this indicator

Hello folks.

I am new to MT4 and want to make a few small modifications to this indicator.

Can someone help me on this?

Also can someone point me to where the documentation is on how to change/create indicators and EA's? I have seen reference to it and it sounds very helpful, but I cant seem to find it.

Much appreciated

This is a pivot point indicator. It shows the pivot pts for each day. I would like to have it:

1)also show the actual value of the pivot point above it at the start of a new day.

2) show opening price at new day. (New day with this indicator being GMT 00:00)

I am trying to review past ppts to logic test a strategy I am thinking of. I am sure someone could wip up an EA to do what I am trying to eyeball, but I want to look at it first to see if it is even worth me going any futher with and trying to write an EA for. And just adding these 2 things will save me a bunch of time.

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

Brenda

Files:

Manual Assist Multiple Time Frames 1 pair

Does anyone know if it is possible to have different Manual Assist EA's on the same pair but in different time frames such that the EA's only pick up the orders relative to thier time frame?

Do the manually placed orders have a period () identifier?

Any ideas on how to identify various manual trades on the same pair would be very helpful.

Thanks

Juice

Hi

Can some1 tell me the best parameter for the Juice indicator on a 1 hour timeframe?

Thnx

Kevin

How many profitable Experts are there?

Hi everybody,

We`ve collected some statistical data on expert advisors and their profits in real trading conditions. All the experts are trading without human control.

More details at: http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/63

FTSE Index in MT4

Hi,

Anyone trading the FTSE index in demo mode? I'm trying to find brokers that have that Index available to trade or at least have streaming data available...other brokers seem to have data only to a certain date and no streaming data after...any help thanks

Woodie's CCI and daily timeframe?

Hello,

I have not found anywhere wether Woodie's CCI indicators can be use with a daily timeframe. Could someone please let me know.

Thank You

some indicators please

Hi,

Does anyone have the indicator which draws a horizontal line after every x pips? and an indicator that draws vertical line at y time every day?

i think i saw them in this forum somewhere but cant find it now.

These two indicators would help me a great deal. thank you very much

FxBabe.

Reason: