Raw Ideas - page 11

Idea for an Asian Session Scalping EA

Hi,

Here's my idea. Maybe someone will want to implement into an EA. I'm at gmt-5 so I've spent alot of time analyzing New york session coming out of Europe session and then the slow and long snaking price range in the majors during the Asian session. As we know, many people place their stops above/below the nearest fibo level coming out of new york session to either protect their profit or loss instead of closing their positions at the end of the session. Big players know this and capitalize on it during the Asian session. Many people jump on the move exaggerating it but most turn out to be losers as well because they wait and get in too late. within 30 minutes to an hour, price is right back where it was before the avalanche of stops being hit. So an EA could be made using the fibo and or pivot S/R levels from the high/low of London open till New york close. If price closes on TF5 above or below the closest S/R, we buy/sell going for 10-15 pips, SL would be at high of last bar BEFORE the bar that gave the trade signal. This system would trade from about 6pm - 12am New York time. Any ideas?

Idea for Euro and GBP Breakouts

Very simple stategy i am sure with some great filters could be very useful

take open of each day from MT4 or SBFX4

say tuesday the open was 1.1997

now from 1.1997 add 16 pip gives 2013

and then subtract 16 pip gives 1981

put two horizontal lines 1 at 1.2013

2 at 1.1981

this should give us the breakouts every day added to your own trading systems could be very usefull

GBP might need some more filters but euro has 30 up and 30 down movement before a breakout.

FXJJ

i like it but

its very perceptive but its also presumptive and that can burn you.

Please convert MQL to MQL4

Hello Guys,

Please can anyone convert the attached to MQL4 ?

Thank you.

Files:

sendings simultaneous of statements

Hello,

Since the post of marlintrdg , where I discovered the possibility and of the ideas to statements make sendings of by ftp (ot my website) , I have to test successfully this command.

But, I have several platform of MT4 which work and the weather is impossible to be +2 sendings simultaneously by order ftp .

Can you how make to be able to remove or circumvent this interdition given by MT4?

Custom Pivot Indicator?

Hello all. Is there a Metatrader 4 Indicator that allows me to put in custom pivot points? I don't want to use one that calculates it because I want to input my own.

Currently I have to put 6 horizontal lines in and then move them each day. It would be nice if I could open an indicator and just change 6 fields.

Thanks for all of your help.

William

http://palmtops.about.com

New Ea - Envelopes

Hi friends,

Necessary of a routine for a EA that makes the following one:

Cycle of buy:

The system will place successive orders (in maximum 10) of 2 in 2 pips,the first order will be placed the 7 pips the current quotation (timeframe 30 minutes) of the effective candle and the orders will be placed below of the current quotation

Cycle of sell:

The system will place successive orders (in maximum 10) varying of 2 in 2 pips, the first order will be placed the 7 pips the current quotation (timeframe 30 minutes) of the effective candle and the orders will be placed above of the current quotation

PROFIT: ALL THE ORDERS MUST HAVE PROFIT OF 7 PIPS.

STOPLOSS:

FOR BUY:

MOBILE IT WILL BE DEFINED BY THE LOWER OF THE POINTER ENVELOPES

FOR SELL:

MOBILE IT WILL BE DEFINED BY THE UPPER OF THE POINTER ENVELOPES

Is there already an EA for this system?

I know about many grid systems, and some of them have been automated as EAs, but what about this one:

Buy 1 lot

If price goes x pips up:

Close (take profit)

Buy 1 lot

If price goes x pips down:

Buy another lot

If price goes 0.5x pips up:

Close both open positions (break even)

If price goes another 0.5x pips up:

Buy 1 lot

If price goes another 0.5x pips down:

Sell 1 lot

If price goes another x pips down:

Close both losing positions (stop loss)

Sell 1 lot

And so on...

Another variation is without breaking even at 0.5x pips. Just wait for price to go full x pips up (then take profit and buy next lot) or full x pips down (then exit both losing positions with stop loss and sell one lot).

It is simple and 100% mechanical, but not sure how profitable it could be.

Has anyone ever coded this or a similar system?

Just a Suggestion

I was wondering if it is possible to code an StandAlone EA that will take out a certain amount of lots or micro lots at said pip value or -pip value with multiple levels like say 4 levels of take profit or loss, I think for money management purposes it is REQUIRED!!! having trailing stop included would be cool too...Also the SUPERTREND, or SuperWoodie CCI if someone could code it to trade at colorchange or SWCCI to trade at 0 level crossings..

Reason: