Hi,

Please inform if anybody got time to programm an EA on MT4

I have simples rules based on ema + fisher + ultra trend giving :

excellent results and track records

I will post U rules and results here

Let me know

ziFX25000

EA to use parsed email signals?

Please disregard this post... I've posted it in the correct forum (suggestions for trading systems)

------------------------------

Hi!

I'd like to enlist the help of someone. I currently use a signal provider and receive signals via email. The signal provider is doing very well but I'm not... due to my inability to stay disciplined.

Due to that, I'd like to have an EA made. I can extract the signals from email and put them into a .csv file (or whatever) but I don't know what the best way to do it would be. Can someone help me out?

I need to know what the best format would be if we put them into a .csv file. Should each trade, and signal, have its own .csv file? All signals have a signal ID associated with them. Every signal pertaining to a particular position has the same signal ID. So, should I parse them all to a separate line into the same .csv file and just have it to where any updated signals in a trade edit the line accordingly and then the EA makes the change in the platform?

Help! I'm not a programmer... I'm a network engineer. Could someone write the EA to trade based on the .csv file?

I really think that I could be profitable with this provider if I could just take "me" out of the equation. If someone is in the States and thinks they can help me with this then I'll provide my number so we can get in touch. I'll be willing to help anyone out in this process any way that I can!

Thanks so much!

Lee

Help me making system

I wanna make system which will contain really easy rules, but it can work cuz easy is powerfull

I dunno how to code it in mt but im asking you to do this and upload it on forum. Thats the rules:

System will buy and sell 0.1 lot at every hour

Orders will contain target at 13.

System will close all positions after 24h

I will be pleased if some1 do this for me.

Thanx

Three Ema Strategy

Dear coders,

I want you to develop a strategy using three EMAS:

EMA1: fast (20)

EMA2: medium (50)

EMA3: slow (150)

LONG BUYING:

when first candle goes whole up the slow EMA3, enter and exit when fast

EMA1 crosses up-down medium EMA2.

SHORT SELL:

when first candle goes whole down the slow EMA3, enter and exit when fast

EMA1 crosses down-up medium EMA2.

That's for Scalping purposes so it can run on M1 TF, going for tpl: 20-30 pips and the required stop u can recommend to me.

thanx,

This fairly easy cases. For the stop senario, we can use the rule of 'cut the loses short, let profit run'.

HELP PLZ- CUSTOM i FROM eXPERT

Dear coders,

I need ur help on creating a custom indicator from the attached expert in order for it to show some arrow or signal in the direction of the trading signal .

I need the expert shows the signal on the screen ,

thx

Files:

Hi,

Who could codify this EA...

It follows image of as they would be the orders in BUY

Thanks

Files:
gpb_cpia.gif  47 kb

MA Crossover

Hi,

I would like to suggest if someone could develop an EA for a moving average cross-over (MA6 and MA12) on a daily time-frame.

How profitable is this?

Many thanks

Hubert

Here is something that previously posted by codersguru. Hope this help

Files:
ema_6_12.mq4  8 kb
Reason: