Profit Generator EA - page 33

Program PG 2.7

Hallo All. Started to evaluate the programm because your effort looks very professional. Unfortunely I couldn t start the version 2.7 but 2.1 is running. Loading the editor and compiling the programm shows to error. The files stdlib.mgh and winuser32.mgh couldn t be found. In the PG 2.7 programm is no reference to the directory. Must I load this to two programms to a defined directory or what is not correct?

Can somebody help me please. Karl

karl:
Hallo All. Started to evaluate the programm because your effort looks very professional. Unfortunely I couldn t start the version 2.7 but 2.1 is running. Loading the editor and compiling the programm shows to error. The files stdlib.mgh and winuser32.mgh couldn t be found. In the PG 2.7 programm is no reference to the directory. Must I load this to two programms to a defined directory or what is not correct? Can somebody help me please. Karl

Put these in your expert > include folder then compile.

Files:
stdlib.zip  5 kb

Hello,

Here my statement this day with the version + adjustments of the backtests seen on the post 184 you 185:

I thank Nick for this file pdf which me A made it possible to better understand the variables and the operation of this EA

marlintrdg:
Goto Tools-option-Publisher Then have a look at the attached Pic. does that help, or was there more?

Hello marlintrdg,

On my preceding message I had thanked you to have to give this information to us and had shown the way of making with MT4 to send statement via ftp . I tested and that works very well but I cannot at the same time send more than 2 files: impossible simultaneously to send more than 2 files. How did you make to have 3 statements different on your website? By advance thank you

Nicholishen:

Can someone please test it on a forward account? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the new changes. Looking forward to your

Hi Nich

Thanks you again for your effort

I think this version do not calculate spread for takeprofit and stoploss.

Thanks

TaXiRaN:
Hi Nich

Thanks you again for your effort

I think this version do not calculate spread for takeprofit and stoploss.

Thanks

I must have missed something. I did not get caught up on thread as I wrote most of this on my flight home. Can you link to the post explaining what you are talking about?

What a great work Nich! Thanks a lot! Let's Test now.

jojolalpin:
What a great work Nich! Thanks a lot! Let's Test now.

Thanks for the approbation! Can you test the StoOpen. I think with the right settings, it will work the same or better than a trailing open.

Program Start

Hallo Nich... Many thanks for fast reaction. The problem is still there. The excact wording ist :

stdlib.mqh cannot open program file D:/Programme/Next24/ProfitGenerator2[1]7.mq4(11.1) and the wording for WinUser32.mqh is similar.

Let me tell that the crew did a wonderful job. Thanks all for their contribution. But what should I do next. Thanks. Karl

karl:
Hallo Nich... Many thanks for fast reaction. The problem is still there. The excact wording ist :

stdlib.mqh cannot open program file D:/Programme/Next24/ProfitGenerator2[1]7.mq4(11.1) and the wording for WinUser32.mqh is similar.

Let me tell that the crew did a wonderful job. Thanks all for their contribution. But what should I do next. Thanks. Karl

Personally, I would download a new demo. install it. then save the EA to the expert folder of that demo and run from there.

Reason: