Raw Ideas - page 87

forex_tsd_:
Actually not, sometimes we make a system with two indicators. When two turns green we buy, and turn sells we sell. I ask that "can we make this indicator into one indicator so it turens green we can but..." something like that. I hope you understand..

I understand. I don't know if that is possible since I am not a coder. Hopefully someone who does know can help you with that. Maybe an EA?

Regards,

GF

Need Coding Help for Scalper EA

Can anyone create the code for the following details:

Forex Tick Stalker

I need an EA that will do the following:

Place two orders (1 buy and 1 sell) simultaneously at the starting price of each BAR (minute). With a selected stoploss, one of the two orders will close and hopefully the other will continue at a profit. This remaining order will try to get to take profit target.

This order will be closed 15 seconds (adjustable at Input Parameter) before the BAR (minute) ends.

The cycle begins again on the next BAR (minute).

The following are adjustable Input Parameters:

Header1="Tick Stalker"

TimeOnHour=0.0

TimeOffHour=23.0

RiskPercentage=1.0

MaxOrders=1

MaxLots=50

MaxSpread=6

StopLoss=0.0

TrailingStop=2.0

TakeProfit=10.0

1MCloseAfterSeconds= 40 seconds (this parameter can be adjustable between 40 seconds to 55 seconds

5MCloseAfterSeconds= 295 seconds (4minutes 55 second)

GMT=1

MagicNumber=13579

DailyProfitTarget=500.0 (this parameter is adjusted in increments of 500.00)

Details:

1. The EA should be able to work on all major currencies on timeframe of 1M and 5M.

2. On the chart BAR a blue arrow shows where orders were placed and a green arrow shows where the order was closed with profit. If it closed without profit the arrow will be red.

3. Order should be closed before the ending of the BAR (minute).

4. If next BAR (minute) appears and the order did not close it should close before the new two orders (buy and sell) are open.

4. Once DailyProfitTarget is reached the EA will stop trading until the next TimeOnHour.

5. The EA should be able to trade with two different currencies at the same time on their own with different Magic Numbers. (Ej. Each would work with their own DailyProfitTarget)

Thanks To All

dptrade@dailytechinfo.com

sure it is

GoingForward:
I understand. I don't know if that is possible since I am not a coder. Hopefully someone who does know can help you with that. Maybe an EA?

Regards,

GF

Of course it's possible.

I have't time to do explain simple things, i don't know complex formulas, but you open the mq4 code, find the logic, find where it plots the arrows or whatever signal you want, then just copy this 'logic' from the second indi to the first. Don't forget to add the external , boolean and other variables. And add something like

if ((signal1=true) and (signal==true) )

then signalBIG == true ....

I am not a coder , just a user Hope I helped. Just look into the code.

Trading System

I would like to develope a trading system that includes:

Slope Directiion Line v2

Colored psar on .05 and .4

Stochastic Histogram on 533 or can be changed to whatever values

Ao

Be @ pips plus 1

Take Profit at 5 different individual levels, suchas 10-20-30-40-50 runner

Trailing stop @

trigger trailing stop @

When trade trigger all five contracts are entered

I trade now and us the stochastic histogram 533 and ao to enter or i use the psar and slope line. I would like the ea to allow me to choose the time frame and the indicators i want to use to enter. Tne fi contracts allow me to scale out of trade. I use different tp's level depending on what i think I can get out of the trade I also use gann zig zig or directions and fractals I also use damoni non lag ma as a moving average crossover system with the slope direction line. This works very well as a visual trade style. I use all of the above trading at present. I would like to have an ea that allows the two different indicator entries so I can choose which out of the four I want to use for a particular trade,.and have the take profit with the breakeven on all five pairs at the same time, like when the market gets to plus 20 pips, then have all five pairs go to the same BE and then the last one have no stop level to just run with the TS. I would li k all the orders to be separate entries and not be shaving off of one entry order. Thanks for any consideration Susan

Universal Buy/Sell with MM EA

Hi all guru,

I just wondering could we have a "universal" buy/sell with MM EA so we can simply plug in any indicator into its "trading library" and it will trade according. the EA will include buy/sell transaction, spread detector, spike detector, news detector, with MM corporate the position size with risk exposure..basically it is an ALL in one EA without buy/sell strategy. once we define the buy/sell strategy, we simply put a "command" say "buy" and the EA will follow...sorry do i think too much..?? just wonder it may help us to trade in different market with different strategy...

regards,

happy trading

need alert indicator!

I know I has been post at super signal thread, but...

it would be very good signal indicator

super signal with stochastic cross over!

I not a good coder so...

most of forex trader know stochastic is best indicator you can relay on. so if supersignal can help to know when the trend hit highest or lowerst price, stochastic crossover should come or already show cross over alert!

A simple EA, close at TP and reopen same trade. Someone please help.

Hi All,

I need an EA that will monitor my many trades (8-80 of them), and when one gets to a TP (set by me), it closes it and reopens the same trade.

Thanks..

Anybody can help me?

I'm too new in building EA (auto trade) but i have a logic here to be applied

Indi

1. EMA 5 (Close), Color = Red

2. EMA 15 (Open) , Color = Yellow

3. EMA 50 (Close) , Color = white //only for trend check

4. RSI 21

5. MACD 30,60,30 // to check the trend

// actually i used real MACD (provide by profitable trend system)

*Actually it's good for GJ (as my research)

** TF 1H

Logic

//i use "><" symbol for crosses

1. Entry

i. SELL

If ([EMA 5 >< below 50] && [MACD== downtrend]);

ii. BUY

If ([EMA 5 >< above 50] && [MACD == Uptrend]);

2. Close Entry

i. Close Sell

If (EMA 5 >< EMA 15);

ii. Close Buy

If (EMA 5 >< EMA 15);

That's all for now

can anyone make it?

ill test it with demo account (live and not backtested).

i got one more technique call speed trap but its seems to be more complicated

because we have to set the system so that it can detect when the market is volatile (more then 9 bars volatile) and bla bla bla... (too long explaination)

Abengah:
I'm too new in building EA (auto trade) but i have a logic here to be applied

Indi

1. EMA 5 (Close), Color = Red

2. EMA 15 (Open) , Color = Yellow

3. EMA 50 (Close) , Color = white //only for trend check

4. RSI 21

5. MACD 30,60,30 // to check the trend

// actually i used real MACD (provide by profitable trend system)

*Actually it's good for GJ (as my research)

** TF 1H

Logic

//i use "><" symbol for crosses

1. Entry

i. SELL

If ([EMA 5 >< below 50] && [MACD== downtrend]);

ii. BUY

If ([EMA 5 >< above 50] && [MACD == Uptrend]);

2. Close Entry

i. Close Sell

If (EMA 5 >< EMA 15);

ii. Close Buy

If (EMA 5 >< EMA 15);

That's all for now

can anyone make it?

ill test it with demo account (live and not backtested).

i got one more technique call speed trap but its seems to be more complicated

because we have to set the system so that it can detect when the market is volatile (more then 9 bars volatile) and bla bla bla... (too long explaination)

Something closest on this post but without MACD

Hedging Strategy

I have been playing around with a hedging strategy on paper.

The rules are as follows:

On the master candle (fancy term for the candle to start from) if it is facing north, buy 2 lots and sell 1 lot.

If the next candle close is north, add to the buy position 1 lot, and for each subsequent north candle.

If the next candle is south, sell 2 buy 1,

If the next candle is north buy 2 sell 1,

If the next candle is south, sell 2 buy 1,

If the next candle is south, sell 1,

If the next candle is north buy 2 sell 1,

If the next candle is north, buy 1,

I am sure you get the idea....

I have attached a paper backtest i did using the choppiest pair (gbp/chf 3hr tf from oanda), but i think the concpet merits an ea if someone can program it so that it can be tested properly.

If theres a mathalete reading this, pls check my formulas to make sure they are correct.

Thanks.

Reason: