Super Signals Indicator - page 12

supersignal download

hi i was not here since 2 years ago after losing money. now i m back. please could anyone help me download the super signal. i am not a programmer. thanks.

Hi Biax, please post the indicators of fibo and supersignals. Thanks

Hi Biax,

Please post your indicators of fibo + supersignals, and also explain how to use them properly.

Thanks for your sharing

Best regards,

James

fxbs:
you mean from this post:

yea, very nice neat little indi - kalenzo - a good man, and increase did pretty impressive work here

PriceTrend1x2.mq4 x2-cents added : ))))

This indicator "predicts" the past

A friend of mine asked me to fix that code because it doesn't redraw last bar. I have looked inside and found out absolute nonsense. Let's see how it works or better to say why it doesn't work on live market.

I have substituted "dist" with 24 and "i" with 1. First is a default indicator parameter and "i" is an index of the bar we want to check signal for. [0] means current, unfinished bar and the first bug (1)[ for (i= limit; i>= 0;i--) ] is that author calculates signal for zero bar that is changing on every tick. We cannot rely on uncertainty and may use only bar #1 (last finished bar), so to check if buy/sell signal is available we have to check bar 1 on the next tick after it finished.

2) Find index of the highest high among last 24 bars with offset of 1- 12= -11. The smallest offset (element in price arrays) available is zero and the formula has sense only in case i=> 12, i.e. it is able to "predict" signal twelve bars back only.

hhb= Highest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, 24, 1- 24/2);

2) Find the index of the lowest low among last 24 bars with offset of 12

P.S.

I'd be glad if somebody point me where I was wrong and the mentioned algorithm really may be in use.

llb= Lowest( NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, 24, 1- 24/2);

The same error, this indicator plots correct signal only for past time of [1-dist/2] bars back.

super signal with sound parametrable (from sound file)

Hello

could U integrate sound alert parametrable when arrow appears

with 1000 repeat

(sound to be choosen from''sound file'')

kind regards

jerry

increase:
You can use my modified one attached, but remember super signals is no good for strong trending market

thanks a lots

thanks for this info,have a nice day

add stochastic alert

I am wondering, if programmer could to put Stochastic Alert into Super Signal Alert.

I mean using super signal as a guide, when stochastic cross over, do alert and print on chart. I know it is possible, and can help Super Signal into Super Good Signal!

I tried, I not good at this kind of programming yet. so I need help.

I have read this thread from beginning to end as I would like to improve super signals to filter out some of the early false signals (as they can be distracting) and I have to say I have found it very amusing to say the least!

The amusement comes from the handful of "experts" out there who have either attempted to use or been told by others that super signals is a waste of time and others who believe in it to have all sorts added to the indicator code.

From a personal view point, although the code may attempt to read the future you can easily argue that all indicators do the same (stoch, rsi, cci, macd etc etc etc). You often find that price will often go in the opposite direction to, say stochastics whereas the future predicting indicator will still be going with the price! If you use your brain a little as well, combined with common sense, you can use super signals to get the ultimate turning point, give or take a few pips. The trick is to use you brain.

Btw, I currently use this indi with DayImplus (thats right the ultimate in future predicting indicators), fast(5,3,3) stoch, bollinger(24) and daily pivots on the 1hour chart (using the 5min chart for entries).

If you don't know how to use DayImplus it is trully a waste of time on any chart. However, although it is far from accurate, it does have its uses on higher timeframes. I only use it to make a guess on how quickly the fast stoch will reach overbought/oversold levels. At the ob/os levels I look for a super signal and confirm this with bollinger band.

If you want to use this set up I would urge you to read everything you can find on bollinger bands and its relationship to price, as they are the important part to my set up.

I'm a full time trader and make on average 400-500 pips a week trading only cable.

If you don't have a family (or a life) you could probably afford to spend more time at the computer at all sorts of hours and make more pips (I once made 1032 pips in one week using this set up - didn't really see much of my family or friend during that week!).

Peace and profitable trading to all.

Petor

igorad:
Hi,

Now you can change the gap between price and arrow.

Igor

SuperSignals-Indicators are beautiful! Thank You very much!

Petor:

SuperSignals-Indicators are beautiful! Thank You very much!

The super signals saga continues, it will always get resurrected when the next unaware player 'finds it' then forgets it, then 3 more folk take their place in that same cycle

Reason: