100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 25

"If its 5pm-6pm EST I usualy close half my trade at 30 pips and ride the rest tell I get to the opposite directional set up.

If its choppy then I usually sell half at 10 pips and set a stop loss at 10 pips. My take profit is 30 pips or opposite directional set up."

May I know what is "opposite directional setup"? Is it the next MACD cross or the peak of the MACD?

P.S.: I cant seem to edit my post

Nice murray math

Could you post it ?

Thanks

eganology:
Just an idea,

Instead of adding more oscillators which will just confirm the same thing... Try something that plays bounces or the opposite of a breakout.

Here is a simple Murray Math indicator which is based of off the square of 64, and shows all time frames.

sell 7/8 8/8

buy 1/8 0/8

You also have the TTE entry by Joe Ross, where you take the 1-2-3 pattern inside the S/P and when you confirm the HL/HH S/P breakout point, track point three by individual candles, or confirm the LH/LL S/P

eganology,

Thanks for your post. You are correct adding more oscillators will only confirm the same thing. If you add one then you end up adding more and more and you end up looking like this. YouTube - Tin Cup. (No need to listin just look at all the crap she's wearing just to swing a golf club).

You made me think of something in a different way. Instead of looking for a way to avoid false break outs why not try look for them as a trade set up. So I'm now interested in adding one more trade set up to this thread. I believe yours might be the one to add.

Will you please post another picture and add were you would enter a trade. You said"

sell 7/8 8/8

buy 1/8 0/8

Could you show exactly were thats at so we don't guess incorrectly.

If you don't want to get stuck in false break outs then learn to trade them. This is were I believe this will help us all.

Thanks

JS

Thanks for sharing. Kinda useful thing

Here's my record for today:

USD/JPY: + 15 pips (8:31 ET)

EUR/USD: + 18 pips (9:09 ET)

GBP/USD: + 29 pips (9:28 ET)

EUR/GBP: - 24 pips (10:59 ET)

Total: + 38 pips

I used 1ATR for profit only and 1ATR+1+spread for stop.

For the last trade, if I had chosen last swing low instead for SL, price would have reversed and reached over 30 pips of gain afterwards and I would be talking about a total gain of nearly 100 pips for this morning only. I will have to work harder on SL. But I am satisfied for this week as I think I made significant progress with system #1. Great system!

Chamane

chamane:
To keep you updated. Here is another trade setup. Chamane

I have some questions would like to ask you.

About the ATR value of USDJPY was 0.2340

Dose that mean we should set ours stop loss as 2340pips?

thanks a lot

just my 2 cent, I use method#2 wait for "3" or "2", when S/R appear, wait for reverse candlestick pattern like doji, shooting star... then switch timeframe to M1 and looking for entry at there (S/R breakout or retracement)

each trade only 10 pips TP, keep repeating until H1 price reach min bband, if break min bband, we can trade until lower or upper bband.

I still demo this method, so far 23 trade only lose 1

I started to use method#2 some days ago on a demo and it looks very promissing right now.

I use support and resistance and bollinger bands for my sl and tp. I don't have a certain pip amount for sl and tp.

Is a ea possiable

Can we get a ea started with this simple setup. I think it would help with the timeing and management of trades.

Something simple such as a break of support or resistance by 2 pips and the slope of macd going in the direction of the support or resistance line. intrabar entry of course. If atr could be configured into the entry for stops and takeprofit that would be great.Not as a trailing stop , just the indicator value as stop and take profit. If your trading multiple pairs it's kind of hard to manage all of them.

Hey Joe, great thread and systems, keep it simple. The only thing you might add is the Trix indicator from the Cobra THV3. Fantastic simple indy that auto draws divergence and suggested entries and exits but I dont think it will clutter it up or confuse anyone like a lot of these suggestions. Thanks

Files:
Reason: