Raw Ideas - page 39

Help Needed

Hi All i'm first time in this forum. Can any one help me and show me that is it possible to find indicator or EA besed on parabolic SAR and movig avrage

Thanks in advance and a lot of pips

JJ

Newbie Help Coding

Dear All

I have an Ea That is working well. But I think that some parameters are not optimized.

All the parameters are putted in arrays:

Array1[0] = "EURUSD";/Currency

Array2[0] = 60;//ime frame

Arra3[0]= 20;//Parameter1

Array[4]=xx;//Parameter 2

What I need is to put thoses value as extern parameter that I can optimize them in back testing.

How to procced. A sample code is highly appreciated.

i Tried to put

extern int par1= 60

and

Arra3[0]= par1;

i've got par1 is not initialized.

Thanks for your help.

Kindest Regards

Money Management

it would like to know if it has as to construct to a Money Management, using the balance in the account, for example:

$ balance < 1000 = 1.0 lots

$ balance < 10000 = 10 lots

$ balance < 100000 = 20 lots

etc....

they could suggest something?

tks....!

3 Bar Reversal - Needs an EA

Well after looking at many, many different indicators. I come to the conclusion I need to trade price action. What I need is someone to develop an ea for a 3 bar reversal pattern. Take any timeframe and look at the highest high and lowest low of the past 3 closed bars. A trade would happen at a 1 pip violation (plus spread) of the 3 bar high or low. A stop and reverse would be at the opposite side. As a new bar forms and no trade has happened the new high low would need to be calculated and the wait to begin again. Some type of a user defined trailing stop would be awesome. The ea time frame would be the current bar chart time attached to. I have found 1 hour and higher time frames to be very successful with this method. I have no charted profit or loss factor other than visually looking at the bar charts. Thanks for your help.

Simple system with no Indicators

This is an idea I had that I would like to get some feed back from. If anyone thinks it will work I would love for someone to build and EA for it. I will basically be getting large moves while losing on the small moves. It doesn't matter what the price is and it doesn't matter what cross you use. However a small pip spread would be very beneficial. I would like to place a buystop every 1 pip above the current price that has a 20 pip trailing stop. As the price goes up I will be gaining positions and when it goes down the positions will close. If the cross goes up 40 pips and then back down 20 pips I will break even. If it goes up 100 pips before it goes back down 20 pips I will make money. Like I said it is a simple idea and I don't know if it will work. The number of pips could be modified to make it work better the 20 pip trailing stop is just a guess. Also if a new buystop every one pip is too much it could be changed to 5. If anyone thinks this will work please let me know.

Need Help building an EA

hi,

i usually trade GBP/JPY. I use CCI to exit any open trade.

I exit when the CCI hit the zero line

but, unfortunately this day i missed the CCI crossing. I opened a short on GJ @233.78 and got stopped out @234.78. If i didnt miss the CCI crossing up, i might could exit earlier

so, i think i need an EA to automatic closing my trade, based on CCI(14) crossing.

the EA should be able to close my trade, whenever the CCI hit the zero line

i need this EA for GBP/JPY and GBP/USD in 30M,H1 and H4 timeframe

i enter any of my trade manually, so i need this EA only to close my open trade

can anybody here help me to build this kind of EA? pls

regards

alfianx

What system/indicators is similar with Trendstuffer ?

Anybody knows pubilc system/indicators which is similar or even better than Trendstuffer ?

Post your timeframe

Could all of us here could post his/her trading timeframe (5/10/15/30/1hr/4hr) used, and reason (if any) to hold it.

Let me go first... 30 mins, I like it bcoz. I am sort of confident in looking at the move from this leveltr

FXglossary

The most Comprehensive Forex Glossary

http://www.fxglossary.com

Sequential

Has anyone coded a system using Tom Demark Sequential. I know we have the indicator but i am interested in system using this concept.

DocB

Reason: