Market Profile - page 12

My point is that there is just one good global approach which uses both TPO and volume profile. I mean, every Profiler trader that I know use a volume composite and a TPO-chart.

There are some really good TPO'indicators for MT4, it should be the same for Composite profile. That's why I posted here. TPO-chart could'nt be perfect for FX because of the time factor which is essential in Auction Market.

And If you just want to use TPO, fine, this is not a problem because you can composite TPO-profile without using Volume if you want.

For doing this, you need a good Composite profile indicator which I haven't found on MT4. And that's why I'm here, I hope that some good programmers will make a Composite profile for MT4...

Look above, as you can see, "Composite theory" allows us to use TPO. It could be great if it was possible to have a good indicator for Mt4

Files:
image1_5.png  73 kb

JMFX:
My point is that there is just one good global approach which uses both TPO and volume profile. I mean, every Profiler trader that I know use a volume composite and a TPO-chart.

There are some really good TPO'indicators for MT4, it should be the same for Composite profile. That's why I posted here. TPO-chart could'nt be perfect for FX because of the time factor which is essential in Auction Market.

And If you just want to use TPO, fine, this is not a problem because you can composite TPO-profile without using Volume if you want.

For doing this, you need a good Composite profile indicator which I haven't found on MT4. And that's why I'm here, I hope that some good programmers will make a Composite profile for MT4...

You'd be surprise some traders I know religiously follows only tpo profiles and they go on to defend it to lengths.. But again, everyone has a different thesis on which to is better and why. The end game here is we need someone gifted to make these indicators. My very last option is to switch to cqg platform.

You also can get indicators for Marketscope, it cost 60 pounds to have both MP et composite. If you trade FX spot.

You can use a demo account.

My options are :

- Marketscope Demo

- MT4 (Need good composite)

- Sierra Chart

- Ninja Trader

I'd prefer MT4 solution...we'll se if someone might make sth good about composite

JMFX:
You also can get indicators for Marketscope, it cost 60 pounds to have both MP et composite. If you trade FX spot.

You can use a demo account.

My options are :

- Marketscope Demo

- MT4 (Need good composite)

- Sierra Chart

- Ninja Trader

I'd prefer MT4 solution...we'll se if someone might make sth good about composite

Yeah, I just do not understand how there's a million garbage indicators for mt4 but not a right one for mp/vp. I'm guessing mp in general doesn't appeal to a lot of traders.

Hello everyone,

is there a programmer to modify this indicator :

Volume on Price Level indicator for MT4? @ Forex Factory

Level Sensor New is good but it would be perfect if we can change "bar width"

Thank you.

JMFX:
Hello everyone,

is there a programmer to modify this indicator :

Volume on Price Level indicator for MT4? @ Forex Factory

Level Sensor New is good but it would be perfect if we can change "bar width"

Thank you.

Besides from a couple of coders, I'm the only one interested in this matter. No urgency whatsoever from other traders to get these indicators going.

ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1

Still worked Well in MT4 Build 628(use ex.4 file ; Compiled from MT4 Build 509)

The Code in MQ.4 file need Correction, I found 101 errors and 1 Warnings

ay-TPOChart.v1.31

Hi doubleR85,

I impressed of your efforts trying to fix ay-TPOChart.v1.32for MT4Build 600+

This previousVersion ; ay-TPOChart.v1.31 indie from my Archive files.

Pre-requisites :

- Need installed lucida sans typewriter font (included in Attachment)

- Visual C++ 2010 runtime, download it from Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

- and maybe Visual Basic 6.0 but I think all Windows XP and above already had it installed.

I wish can give you the Inspiration for continued your effort and another Coder

Attach the Picturewith Merge (in Above) & with Merge + Split by Period(in Below) used MT4 Build 509

doubleR85:
Besides from a couple of coders, I'm the only one interested in this matter. No urgency whatsoever from other traders to get these indicators going.

Thanks for your support Tsar but I'm running out of options here. I've contacted 15 different coders to see if they can help. I'm just going through the process of elimination to see who's the most qualified to get the job done. We'll see if anything can come out of this. I will keep you updated for sure but for now god speed!

Reason: