MaksiGen Trading system, light Paramon - page 2

I think there are no any problem with the main chart. We may have 1 or 2 trades on H1 during the daytime. We can also estimate the direction of the trend using this main chart.

Then we will look at the first our confirmation template.

To estimate the losses and to understand where the price is at the moment.

For example it we failed the price will go to the nearest support/resistance line (fibo or dinapoli etc) and finally may rich the static S/R line according to the ^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 indicator.

So, we know our losses.

We may trade if we have deposit enough.

Files:
2_3.gif  21 kb

According to the main chart and the first confirmation it was uptrend but finally the price was stoped by resistance line (and not one even).

It is the second confirmation chart (image attached). Cloud. Flat. Waiting.

Files:
3_3.gif  29 kb

According to the 3rd confirmation chart we may understand that price will reversed soon. Just an other 10 p up and will be reversed for some period of time (see Stochastic).

Or price will break the nearest resistant line (see the posts above).

Files:
4_1.gif  25 kb

And, finally, the last confirmation chart.

We know that price is crossing 50EMA too late and we may take this crossing into account when the trend was established already.

But if we see on T3 Trix indicator we may understand that this uptrend was started some time ago and may be finished soon.

In other words "the price wants to go up to break the resistance line but power not enough yet. Flat." (sory for that explanation).

Files:
5.gif  20 kb

Profit level and exit.

It is absolutely the same.

Just repeate all the charts once again.

We may exit on the J_TPO_Clean indicator (white line above +0.7 or below -0.7 irrespective of the profit and so on), or exit on Stochastic. I prefer J_TPO_Clean indicator. Or estimate our profit level (according to the S&R lines) and move stop loss by these S&R lines as well.

Difficulties.

1. MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP is not showing the channels sometimes. We need right click on the chart, open 'Indicators List' and close it to see the channels.

2. J_TPO_Clean indicator is drawing the lines on historical data only and not updates itself on the new bar. We need to attach this indicator to the chart every time when we want to see something differences.

3. Dynamic S&R lines are not strong enough on M5 and M15 timeframe and that is why I selected H1 TF.

You may continue with the difficulties.

Hi,

I got a copy of the J_TPO_Clean indicator off another forum, but it's not refreshing? can anyone help out a non programmer?...

cheers

Tim

Files:

magpie:
Hi,

I got a copy of the J_TPO_Clean indicator off another forum, but it's not refreshing? can anyone help out a non programmer?...

cheers

Tim

It is no problem for me. I am doing it manually: attach this indicator to the chart every time.

It is very good to know that there is some indicator which is never changing itself on historical data (because drawing on historical data only).

magpie:
Hi,

cheers

Tim

Well. What I am doing with this problem?

Right click on the chart by mouse, open "Indicators List" (and list will be opened), double click on J_TPO_Clean (J_TPO_Clean indicator's window will be opened), then "ok", and "close". And this indicator will be refreshed. Just 5 seconds. And we will see the channel as well from MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP.

We do not need to attach it every time.

Hi Newdigital,

thanks for the reply - I've done as you suggested and it refreshes fine, however this is still the only way for the indicator to refresh, i.e. it doesn't refresh automatically?!?

thanks,

Magpie

Reason: