Harmonic Trading - page 559

bubbadirect:
AFP , are you running just one zup148, or multiple on the same chart? It seems to me that the bearish partizan is still the stronger or most valid pattern at play currently? I'm curious too.

Hi Bubba,

I never combine Zups on same chart.

I changed the setting of ExtGartleyTypeSearch to 1.

This is my question to Poruchik, how reporting priority is determined.

As time has gone on, the bearish influence did in fact dominate down to the Daily S2 Pivot before maturing as a Bullish Seahoarse on M15, so I'm guessing Bearish was the correct priority to dominate until that point. If so, why was the interim Bullish demonstrated with PRZ present and what sustained the Bearish priority?

It would be best to know this as the difference can be quite misleading, short of making Carney/Pesavento confirmations manually which delays getting a timely order placed, especially with 12+ charts running.

The concern I have is Mt4 build 600+ and some aspects of Zup V148, remain in question as to alert functions which may or may not play a role also in current "pattern priority". Admittedly seeing the bullishretrace while Zup continued to report bearish, called into question if Poruchik can confirm how the priority is established in which or how the most relevant pattern should dominate in the Info, .csv and .xml outputs.

I enjoy using the tool in China mode showing all recent historical patterns and unless the reporting is a bug in Zup or Mt4, I'm fine trusting the output as long as I can understand HOW Zup is establishing the priority, price v time v size of any given leg of patterns, etc.

As Poruchik might reply, maybe this becomes more clear.

Afp

Hello!

someone can spend the zup 148

thank you

All patterns are based on the zig-Zag

what parameters zig-Zag you?

I'm also trying to verify that the PRZ boxes are popping up on the charts as they should.

AFP. The tool In china mode? What is that? :-)

bubbadirect:
AFP. The tool In china mode? What is that? :-)

Bubba,

I probably should not have used the term "China" mode. This term dates back to an earlier version which was demonstrated as the "ChinaToy" to include the setting ExtGartleyTypeSerch=1 setting, which is what draws historical patterns.

My concern of Zup V148 remains something I hope Puruchik will comment on, (see image below).

Below are two identical charts with onlythe ExtGartleyTypeSerch=0versus ExtGartleyTypeSerch=1changed.

AB=CD is reported on left, ExtGartleyTypeSerch=0

Partizen 2 is reported on right, ExtGartleyTypeSerch=1

Would be nice if maintainers will comment.

Thank you,

Afp

Files:

Hello AFP, there is no pattern priority mechanism, evry pattern is shown as soon as it criteria for shape is presented, there is no priority in terms of bullish or bearish. Also if you are using China mode then of course history will be there, only current will be shown according to the pattern hierachy priority. Then you can cosider that two current patterns may have very similar dimesions within the delta space allowed, so up to what you select in which patterns to show (ie 0-8).

(Or as per csv order)

zigflip:
Hello AFP, there is no pattern priority mechanism, evry pattern is shown as soon as it criteria for shape is presented, there is no priority in terms of bullish or bearish. Also if you are using China mode then of course history will be there, only current will be shown according to the pattern hierachy priority. Then you can cosider that two current patterns may have very similar dimesions within the delta space allowed, so up to what you select in which patterns to show (ie 0-8).

Thanks zigflip,

I think my reasoning was due to the hierarchical explanations I've seen written by Nen in the past, so what you say does make sense as well looking at the nearly identical difference in the two charts of my example given. When taking the pure mode csv import into account that too adds to your reply and makes even better sense in terms of order of presentation and Info. Thanks again for clarification.

If there is confirmation to Poruchik's recent indication Mt4 is struggling for object update reliability, this would seem to be the only otherconcern, which would be outside the scope of zup to correct for.

Do you have any details on this object update concern in Mt4 at all? Has MQ acknowledged this issue or do you know if it's being looked at? I'm not sure of it's mode of error but I have seen times when refreshing a template the pattern will occasionally update from it's prior pattern to a different pattern, assuming perhaps the template reload forced an object update cycle in Mt4.

Thanks more,

afp

Hello, Im new here. Can anyone tell me how to read this parameter

bullish cypher [.786/.382./-/-]. May I read that with XA is will go to 0.786 Fibonacci and BC to 0.382? and why my pattern doesnt have color blue or something inside the triangle? Thank you for your reply greatly appreciated and sorry for my bad english.

Files:
help_me.jpg  197 kb
Reason: