Harmonic Trading - page 502

Jennielai:
Ryushin, wvs59 more useful or wvs61 more useful? troubling~

Mike_Mike is totally right. Both are useful. Use them both. 61 is for only 1:1 pattern. You should keep it mind that detecting more patterns doesn't mean more accuracy. Test them both and you should make decision.

IanorinHawklight:
It seems to be fine with canals for last S point + here daily pivot point, nice entry.

Which version include SHS?

Thanks

I think all the versions that you can find in the thread include SHS pattern. Here's another example. USDJPY M15. I took this last night with -20pips for SL. Just closed with 50pips.

Files:

Bearish Elliott 5 Wave on GbpAud D1

I'll watch price action between 1.6620 - 1.6670 levels to enter short.

Files:
gbpaud.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
I think all the versions that you can find in the thread include SHS pattern. Here's another example. USDJPY M15. I took this last night with -20pips for SL. Just closed with 50pips.

Hi Ryu,

Seems I m having issues with my Zup, I can't find any SHS on my charts (even USD/JPY M15 you took) Can you tell me if you see one now on any cross?

IanorinHawklight:
Hi Ryu, Seems I m having issues with my Zup, I can't find any SHS on my charts (even USD/JPY M15 you took) Can you tell me if you see one now on any cross?

ZUP doesn't detect SHS pattern. Only KorHarmonics does. I'm using KorHarmonics v6.7.13.

USDJPY H1. Bearish gartley is awaiting with bearish ABCD.

Files:
usdjpyh1.png  57 kb

RyuShin:
ZUP doesn't detect SHS pattern. Only KorHarmonics does. I'm using KorHarmonics v6.7.13.

Yep you r right, i just took out 6.7.13 and put it back and works. So for people who might observ the same issue, you have the answer here:)

Thanks Ryu.

BTW, have you read this about SHS:

Files:
shs.jpg  184 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY H1. Bearish gartley is awaiting with bearish ABCD.

Regarding Perfect Gartley on USD/JPY, your draw it right?

IanorinHawklight:
Yep you r right, i just took out 6.7.13 and put it back and works. So for people who might observ the same issue, you have the answer here:)

Thanks Ryu.

BTW, have you read this about SHS:

Good one. I've never read it. According to the explanation, it would be like this..?

Files:
usdjpym30_5.png  81 kb

IanorinHawklight:
Regarding Perfect Gartley on USD/JPY, your draw it right?

Yes. I know what you may be thinking. You're thinking ZUP did it, right? lol.

Reason: