Harmonic Trading - page 509

Uj&ej m30 ------------

Files:

RyuShin:
There's a google search bar on the top in TSD. It's helpful. Type what you're looking for. If you're looking for ZUP_v117, you should type "ZUP_v117.mq4".

hi man how are you doing? I have a question for you: what is more important to you fib cluster or support and rezistance?

Durdu Sindrom:
hi man how are you doing? I have a question for you: what is more important to you fib cluster or support and rezistance?

I'm doing okay. And you? I don't really try to get fibo cluster cuz it's too messy for me. However, ratios of patterns are very important for me. I pay a lot of attention to ratios and support/resistance which is for confluence. I started harmonic analysis thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127. Feel free to share your thoughts about harmonics.

RyuShin:
I'm doing okay. And you? I don't really try to get fibo cluster cuz it's too messy for me. However, ratios of patterns are very important for me. I pay a lot of attention to ratios and support/resistance which is for confluence. I started harmonic analysis thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127. Feel free to share your thoughts about harmonics.

thank you for your answer I'm doing ok trying to figure trading out.I will be glad to share my thoughts on your thread thanks again and many pips to you

forecast and execution

Files:

###ZUP_v113wsv63

• Lots of improvements in Min D & Max D Price Calculations
  • New Improved Code for "Elliott 5 Wave" pattern
  • AB=CD rule is added to definitions of "Perfect 1:1" & "Enhanced 1:1" patterns for maximum accuracy

AB=CD means, AB leg & CD leg must be equal in terms of both leg lengths & slopes

Files:

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv63

• Lots of improvements in Min D & Max D Price Calculations
  • New Improved Code for "Elliott 5 Wave" pattern
  • AB=CD rule is added to definitions of "Perfect 1:1" & "Enhanced 1:1" patterns for maximum accuracy

AB=CD means, AB leg & CD leg must be equal in terms of both leg lengths & slopes

Wonderful.....

poruchik:
forecast and execution

what you use to forecast ?

135 Next + fibo 161.8

poruchik:
135 Next + fibo 161.8

Thank you SIR !

Reason: