Harmonic Trading - page 501

zigflip:
Methinks you are using the screenshot function built into KorHarmonics, to post every single pattern!

The screenshot function built into KorHarmonics? No my friend I don't even know about the function lol. I just use the MT screenshot function.

paulselvan:
hello @grandaevus

thank you for the link Bill Gilmore Price Action manuel

do you have also the Elliot Way principles Frost & Prechter?

Here you are.

Downloading - elliott wave principle key to market behavior by frost and prechter pdf

Working on SHS pattern.

Files:
gbpusdm15_1.png  95 kb

RyuShin:
Working on SHS pattern.

what settings are u using on your CCI ?

Mike_Mike:
what settings are u using on your CCI ?

Currently CCI period is 7.

Ryushin,

wvs59 more useful or wvs61 more useful? troubling~

Jennielai:
Ryushin, wvs59 more useful or wvs61 more useful? troubling~

-59 is for Enhanced 121 patterns

-61 is for original 121 patterns

with 59 i think more patterns will be found , in terms of accuracy no body can tell for sure because both are great , so you should have the two indicators on your charts

I'm very conservative when it comes to pattern definitions. In original 1:1 pattern definition , AB=CD which means AB leg and CD leg must be identical in terms of both leg length & slope.

Trading Arsenal changed this rule & created another pattern and called it "Enhanced 1:1" .

Please try both patterns, if "Enhanced 1:1" proves itself maybe I'll decide to add this pattern again in next version. Until that time, I'll stick with "Real 1:1" pattern.

Mike_Mike:
-59 is for Enhanced 121 patterns

-61 is for original 121 patterns

with 59 i think more patterns will be found , in terms of accuracy no body can tell for sure because both are great , so you should have the two indicators on your charts

yup i sense that too 59 more pattern found than 61, tx ryushin for answer

RyuShin:
Working on SHS pattern.

It seems to be fine with canals for last S point + here daily pivot point, nice entry.

Which version include SHS?

Thanks

Reason: