Fozzy system - page 9

Please find updated statement.

Files:
fozzy_3.htm  12 kb
fozzy_4.gif  5 kb

Can you tell me about these ones that you made the diff ones for each pair?

It just opened a sell on usd/jpy and it seems the actual cross for the signal took place 2 days ago.

If you put this on a chart, does it open with existing signal or does it wait for new one?

This is a profitable system however being daily it does have periods of long loss trade but if you look over the whole year it would be in profit.

Files:
fozzy_4.htm  12 kb
fozzy_4.gif  5 kb

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Can you tell me about these ones that you made the diff ones for each pair?

It just opened a sell on usd/jpy and it seems the actual cross for the signal took place 2 days ago.

If you put this on a chart, does it open with existing signal or does it wait for new one?

This is a profitable system however being daily it does have periods of long loss trade but if you look over the whole year it would be in profit.

I did not have sell on USDJPY. Because of different settings for every pair. The settings are on the first post of this thread.

Yes but im using the specific EA you made for the usd/jpy.In the zip file.

With the settings in it.Unchanged.Using on daily chart.It gave sell at 122.99 @ 27th of the 6th 2007 at 01:00.

FozzyExpert_v1.2_usdjpy

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yes but im using the specific EA you made for the usd/jpy.In the zip file.

With the settings in it.Unchanged.Using on daily chart.It gave sell at 122.99 @ 27th of the 6th 2007 at 01:00.

FozzyExpert_v1.2_usdjpy

27th or 06th of June?

I had just buy for USDJPY only since in 15th of June with +36 pips.

It was 15th of June at 1 am and it was closed in 19th of June.

GMT+3 broker.

May be, i forgot to attach my EAs to the first post ...

It is my settings for USDJPY:

Expert_Name=FozzyExpert_v1.2

Magic=30000

Slippage=6

Main_data= Trade Volume & Trade Method

Lots=1.00000000

TakeProfit=200.00000000

InitialStop=55.00000000

TrailingStop=40.00000000

BreakEven=50.00000000

SessionStart=1

SessionEnd=24

Inputs= BBRSI & MA parameters

TimeFrame=1440

Price=1

RSIPeriod=12

MAPeriod=8

BBPeriod=20

K=1.00000000

Mode=1

MM_inputs= MoneyManagement by L.Williams

MM=0

MMRisk=0.15000000

MaxLoss=1000.00000000[/CODE]

Or, may be, it is because I am using open price in the settings? Because Price=1 is related to open price for iMA. May be. But this EA was coded for 1st and 2nd bar. I mean, for previous bar compare with the bar before previous. So it is open bar of the previous bar, not current:

[CODE]double RSI = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,0,1);

double MA = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,1,1);

double prevRSI = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,0,2);

double prevMA = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,1,2);

double UpBB = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,2,1);

double DnBB = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,3,1);

double MidBB = iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"BBRSI&MA_v2",Price,RSIPeriod,MAPeriod,BBPeriod,K,Mode,4,1);

I think it is because open price for D1 previous bar may be different for different brokers. Close price for D1 bar should be almost the same for different brokers. Anyway you may use Price=0 in the settings and it will be related with close bar. Because where is open price and where is close price for the previous bar? Any bar is started with open price and finishing with close price, right? So, you may use Price=0 and it will be the settings for close price of D1 bar. If you use Price=0 in the settings so it will not look like 2 bars ago signal.

On the other word it looks like the following.

It will be new open bar at 1 am, right? name of this bar is 0 (zero) bar. Current bar. But with settings Price=1 EA will open the order according to the open price of the previous bar compare with the open price of the bar before previous. That is why it looks like the signal was 2 days ago. But EA is acting according to indicator and this Price=1 or =0 is indicator's settings.

But I agree with you: it is the better to use Price=0 (previous close bar). Because it means that we are always missing one day with my settings.

By the way, I will continue with my settings: Price=1 (it means: open price for the previous D1 bar). Because I don't want to start from the begining once again: this EA is not trading often.

Files:
fozzy_5.htm  12 kb
fozzy_4.gif  5 kb
fozzy_jpy.gif  17 kb

Files:

Just found that this EA is not placing stop loss sometimes. May be it is the bug, may be it is something with my settings ...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Fozzy system.

D1 timeframe.

Testing since since 27th of May 2007.

+200 pips was closed for USDCAD yesterday.

Files:
fozzyexpert.zip  45 kb
Reason: