Harmonic Trading - page 248

FYI: korHarmonics v006Test5 is available now on TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

kor4x:
FYI: korHarmonics v006Test5 is available now on TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

Thanks, nice indicator, doesn't seem too heavy on computer

poruchik:
I use 76/5-0 (Argentina-Jamaica)

thank you Poruchik ...i didnt forget to say that...

poruchik:
gbpusd weekly

sorry to bother you Poruchik , one more question, do you use any personal settings on the zup v76.5 or you use the default ones as they are?

kind regards

I use the default settings

Cycle indicator

Hi Mr. Tools,

Can you please post the bands indicator shown in your latest post as well as the cycles indicator with green and yellow line which you have in the bottom window? Is the bottom indicator the Astro indicator? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Regards

profitrader21:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Can you please post the bands indicator shown in your latest post as well as the cycles indicator with green and yellow line which you have in the bottom window? Is the bottom indicator the Astro indicator? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Regards

The bands indicator can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608 the bottom indicator is a private cycle indicator(not Astro), and no it can't be shared.

poruchik:
I use the default settings

thank you Poruchik

kind regards

Hi, just a quick question. I've started using the generic harmonic patterns including gartley, butterfly and learned about bat and crab. Now I think it's time to improve my pattern recognition and go beyond those simple patterns

If anyone could direct me or show me various new price patterns or, methods that can be used in conjunct with trading patterns, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Will

Patterns

Well, here you go something to choose from as far as speaking about patterns>

Elliott Wave Theory - Patterns

If you need more precise & deep mathematical structure of them then just keep scrolling down in this page, they are all there. Same patterns are listed inside of the sidebars with required wave sizes also.

>>>>>MARKET GEOMETRY<<<<<

All we have is patterns.

Reason: