Ring - page 50

Adjusted the spread indicator more accurately. The vanguard is awesome.

I made this indicator a long time ago. I tried it for pair trading, but it didn't go well. But it didn't occur to me to use it for cross trading. Thanks to Renat, he encouraged me to think in the right direction. Namely, to trade crosses using information about the movement of major components. The spread indicator provides just such information.

khorosh paired trading, but it did not work. I've never thought of using it to trade crosses. I am thankful to Renat for inspiring me to think in the right direction. Namely, to trade crosses using information about the movement of major components. The spread indicator provides just such information.

Try to look at other pairs, for example: CADCHF/CADJPY and enter through CHFJPY. The point is the same, there are many combinations

khorosh #:

Described where? Is that it?

"...I'll tell you straight away - the lock in the euro-pound cross triangle is:

Eurobucks to buy and Poundbucks and Eurofound to sell, or all three vice versa.

the minimum lot in all three pairs, almost all of the volume will be in the box

yes

Such a signal filter is necessary like air.

it's not to get disappointed unexpectedly, like an indicator needs to be shaken ;)

No way, it's a triangle.

for other triangles the filters may be different

Renat Akhtyamov #:

yes

such a signal filter is necessary as air

so you don't get frustrated all of a sudden, like you have to shuffle a turkey ;)

Nah, it's a triangle, its a property.

When you write " EURobucks to buy, and GBP and EURobucks to sell", what do you mean, the direction of these pairs? But I do not need to look at the majors, because I checked the spread indicator long ago, its direction of movement coincides with the cross. The only slight difference is in the reversal moments, because it is often ahead, but this is only for my benefit.

khorosh #:

When you write " Eurobucks to buy, and Poundbucks and Eurofound to sell", what do you mean, the direction of movement of the corresponding pairs? But I do not need to look at majors, because I checked the spread indicator long ago, its direction of movement coincides with crosses. There is a slight difference only in reversal moments, because it is often ahead, but it only helps.

yep

you're right about the threshold.

from there, from the paired directional trading strategy

but this threshold, like the spread, is not a constant

you should work it out, it's a serious issue and there is much to think about.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Try to look at other pairs, for example: CADCHF/CADJPY and enter through CHFJPY. The meaning is the same, there are many combinations.

My indicator is not designed to work with all possible crosses. It is made for the case when the components of the cross are majors and both with a direct quote. For me, these crosses are enough for trading. I know what exactly I should add to the code to make it work with any crosses. I haven't got round to it yet.

And I want to know why I need, when trading cross of CHFJPY, to calculate spread between CADCHF and CADJPY, but not between UCDCHF and USDJPY. How is that better?

khorosh #:

Adjusted the spread indicator more accurately. It's awesome.

I don't want it to overdraw.

khorosh #:

My indicator is not designed to work on all possible crosses. It is made for the case when the components of the cross are majors and both with a direct quote. For me, these crosses are enough for trading. I know what exactly I should add to the code to make it work with any crosses. I haven't got round to it yet.

And I want to know why I need, when trading cross of CHFJPY, to calculate spread between CADCHF and CADJPY, but not between UCDCHF and USDJPY. How is this better?

A more confirmed signal, if there is one

In the screenshots the view through several pairs

The histogram is the spread, look at it

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

A more confirmed signal, if there is one

In the screenshots view through several pairs

The histogram is the spread, look at it

can the pound with the euro, just for the sake of interest?
Reason: