Harmonic Trading - page 498

RyuShin:
It would be useless because it never works like I said. It says "this version has expired".

There is way to remove expiry, but anyway I think it's not worth it. Kor made me join Skype Amp group but some weird guy in there went ballistic and even then they said it was closed to public, so why add me to text group??!! That's why I don't like Kor, also I tried website , maybe changed now, but it was similar to KorMonito but on website, pretty basic if it was free... Also if its good trader why need a 2nd business based on sales of poor/basic product? Yeh ok enough said.

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv61

"Perfect 121" & "Enhanced 121 Pattern" are removed and "Real 1:1" pattern is replaced.

with this new version, ###ZUP_v113wsv61 becomes the only indicator that can find "Real 1:1 patterns"

This "Real 1:1" pattern strictly uses Bryce Gilmore's "1:1 pattern" definition settings.

fib AC >1.000

length AB = length CD

time AB = time CD

Please read the book "Price Action - One Day at a Time" Chapter 8 1:1 Theory"

You can download the book from

Bryce_Gilmore_-_The_Price_Action_Manual__2nd_Ed.rar

Please don't forget the set up your time settings for

FridayLastM1BarOpenTime = "N/A";

SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime= "N/A";

SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime= "N/A";

Wowowow! Great work Grandea! Thank you for sharing such powerful beauty.

senator:
hi i can not to attach this indicator to my chart i think that this file is damaged!!!

What? Lol that was picture, I posted the mq4 a few posts later, it should be fine

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv59

• Some minor code improvements been made for zigzag depth calculations
  • "Perfect 121" & "Enhanced 121 Pattern" Pattern been added to current pattern list

"Perfect 121 Pattern"

"Enhanced 121 Pattern"

Dear Grandaevus,

this version, is it the same as KorHarmonics, ie open source v1 that I posted?

i would be interested to know as I believe all 121 have some merit. ( they may have been back tested by kor but not published.) So I would like to use in conjunction with your latest masterpiece (61)!

Best regards,

hello @grandaevus

thank you for the link Bill Gilmore Price Action manuel

do you have also the Elliot Way principles Frost & Prechter?

zigflip:
There is way to remove expiry, but anyway I think it's not worth it. Kor made me join Skype Amp group but some weird guy in there went ballistic and even then they said it was closed to public, so why add me to text group??!! That's why I don't like Kor, also I tried website , maybe changed now, but it was similar to KorMonito but on website, pretty basic if it was free... Also if its good trader why need a 2nd business based on sales of poor/basic product? Yeh ok enough said.

I actually tried to remove its expiry but it didn't work out. I can post it if you really want. Haha I agree. If I was successful enough in Forex, I wouldn't even thought about second business based on sales ;P I would consider doing for free. Everybody has their reasons to do things anyways.

paulselvan:
hello @grandaevus

thank you for the link Bill Gilmore Price Action manuel

do you have also the Elliot Way principles Frost & Prechter?

Yes, but the book itself, no soft copy.

Audusd h1.

Files:
audusdh1_1.png  92 kb
audusdh1-4.png  92 kb

RyuShin:
Very nice. Korharmonics bullish 121 appeared but a bearish NEXT also appeared to push it down. If the the price penetrates 261.8 and goes higher, I'm out. Let's see how it's going.

Break even.

Files:
gbpusdm5_3.png  78 kb

RyuShin:
Audusd h1.

Hi Ryu,

Mine "61" doesn't show the perfect 121. Is it this one to suppose show this pattern?

Thanks.

Reason: