Harmonic Trading - page 504

RyuShin:
Interesting. I didn't say never. I don't detect it because I don't know the ratio of it and it never mentioned it in the thread. ZUP that detects A 121 pattern was not shared in TSD before. You only gave me a hint which one. I did a lot of research to get it. Now could you tell me which ZUP does detect SHS pattern?

switch on infoMerrillPattern=true(last section)

poruchik:
switch on infoMerrillPattern=true(last section)

Okay I'll give a shot thanks.

IanorinHawklight:
Do you guys are on the market before US news? Wont you think USD/JPY will go south:

No I'm not but I'm considering.

Files:
usdjpym30_6.png  81 kb

Mike_Mike:
Kor found the same pattern on 4H

but keep in mind that 121 patterns are only confirmed when the candle is closed , so i guess its a bit too early to enter here as if you look at the 4H chart there is a trend line which has not been touched yet , its around 40-50 pips from current price , so chances are the price gonna bounce from there , Kor harmonic will draw another pattern if price goes above current candle high and the pattern will still be there unless the price passes the red area .

the way i am going to deal with this since this trade seems to meet my rules , the 4 hours trend is down , price is approaching the upper band of bollinger band , all whats left for me is a candle with a kind of large tail that points to the bottom to enter short with a very tight stop loss and a large take profit target.

as i mentioned earlier this week , price bounced from a trend line and the upper bollinger band and formed a candle that has a kind of a long tail pointing south, even though the 121 patterns on 4H disappeared but the main idea is there , so an entry at the close of the candle that touched the trend line , SL right above the candle and TP is the bottom band , SL 35 pips TP is 150 Pips .

this is just to show you that sometimes patterns show up too early and that's why they fail , its always good to find a reason to enter the patterns , if the price is not at a support / Resistance level or a trend line then chances the patterns will fail , i am sure those of you who use only harmonics without the other analysis a lot of times price hit their SL and the pattern fails and the price retrace right after that . this is just my experience with harmonics , don't trade the solely .

Files:
gbpchf2.jpg  114 kb

RyuShin:
No I'm not but I'm considering.

This SHS amazes me. Regarding USD JPY, Ichimoku isn't good for Short now but who knows.

I'll stay away from USD/JPY.

Files:
usd_jpy_shs.png  107 kb

IanorinHawklight:
This SHS amazes me. Regarding USD JPY, Ichimoku isn't good for Short now but who knows. I'll stay away from USD/JPY.

Sometimes equidistant channels don't work but still SHS pattern is powerful. I'll try to find correlation and confluence between fibonacci and SHS.

Files:
nzdusdh1_2.png  90 kb

IanorinHawklight:
Do you guys are on the market before US news? Wont you think USD/JPY will go south:

JPY pairs are complicated when it comes to news , when JPY gains value it means that the economy is bad in Japan, after the last BOJ release you saw the Yen strongly gaining against all other currencies and as the result and also as a reason the Japanese stock fill down so badly just because BOJ didnt say anything about any plans to stop the Yen from gaining value , fundamentally speaking the Yen will keep rising until BOJ come up with a solid plan to reduce it's value in order to increase their exports , Technically speaking the current trend is now bearish , as long as the bear is below 96-50 it's a bearish sign and i'l be only looking for short positions suing harmonics on USDJPY

RyuShin:
Sometimes equidistant channels don't work but still SHS pattern is powerful. I'll try to find correlation and confluence between fibonacci and SHS.

SHS patterns are very popular , even more popular than the famous harmonic patterns we use , and i don't think they are any how connected to fibo , it's just a Resistance or support line which had a HH or LL right after it which H , so chances that the price will bounce from the same level of the first S .

grandaevus,

I have a problem with your code :

"if(numberofDots >=6)

{

nameObj="_"+ExtComplekt+"ABCDzz0A_" ??????????"

ABCDzz0A_ or ABCDzzOX_?

Mike_Mike:
as i mentioned earlier this week , price bounced from a trend line and the upper bollinger band and formed a candle that has a kind of a long tail pointing south, even though the 121 patterns on 4H disappeared but the main idea is there , so an entry at the close of the candle that touched the trend line , SL right above the candle and TP is the bottom band , SL 35 pips TP is 150 Pips .

this is just to show you that sometimes patterns show up too early and that's why they fail , its always good to find a reason to enter the patterns , if the price is not at a support / Resistance level or a trend line then chances the patterns will fail , i am sure those of you who use only harmonics without the other analysis a lot of times price hit their SL and the pattern fails and the price retrace right after that . this is just my experience with harmonics , don't trade the solely .

Totally agree....

I have tried several times that in the Harmonic setup in large time, it was a counter trend trade.

Many times it hit the SL. So, it have to work with other analysis to confirm the signal if it was going to TOP/BOTTOM.

Reason: