Harmonic Trading - page 239

gody6000:
hi xard

not finshing and under test

will be here soon

Thanks for getting back to me, the indy looks good, looking forward to trying out the finished version.

Xard777

gody6000:
-----------------

hi gody,

can you post a 1hr chart of cable showing the indy...thanks

Xard777

gody6000:
-------------

Hi..gody.. I am new trader

What indicator are used ? it's very fantacsic!..

. Can you share it for me?. Thanks you..

looking

I am looking for the indi that drws the grey lines in metatrader? Anybody know what this is?

Files:
sherm.gif  36 kb

need help.....

Need some help and assistance on the following area;

1) If it's Garley, Which figure to take for C from B, either 0.382 0.886, or is it anywhere from 0.382-0.886? For D from C 1.27:1.618, which figure to follow? And most time the figure don't meet with the D to XA 0.786. What should I do?

2) If for Bat the "B" from XA is 0.382:0.50, is it either 0.382 or 0.50, or is it anywhere from 0.382-0.50 can be taken as B? If the D from C 1.618: 2.618 do not meet with the 0.886 from XA, what figure should be followed? What should I do?

Help..........pleaseeeeee..................

Thanks.

thanks for all

Help !!

Hi guys,

I am new to harmonic patterns and I would like to download some indicators to help me indentify the patterns easier.

I can see a lot of indicators in this forum but I am not sure where to start and what are the latest versions used.

Please help me out with this !

I appreciate your help !

Evve

personally, I use zup 76.5 as it shows a couple more patterns than the other zups

Pattern I'd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I am new to harmonic patterns and I would like to download some indicators to help me indentify the patterns easier.

I can see a lot of indicators in this forum but I am not sure where to start and what are the latest versions used.

Please help me out with this !

I appreciate your help !

Evve

Check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page17

Blaiserboy:
personally, I use zup 76.5 as it shows a couple more patterns than the other zups

Hi.. Zup 76.5 .. are you refering to Zup 76 mod 4?

Reason: