Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 32

forex11:
Well folks we are starting a new trading week. So far I don't see anything yet.

Last week was such a great week. I really think things are going to get back to normal.

I hope everyone has a very pippy week!!

Thanks Forex 11!

A good pippy week back atcha.

fx_geezer:
Despite the fact many people are trying to use additional indicators / filters thus enabling us to discard false signals, the bottom line is this: The system, as presented by Bear, i.e. taking the trade at the immediate similtaneous emergence of both pointer and ZZ, placing stop just beneath current candle, and taking profit at next ZZ and/or pointer, on G/Y and E/Y H4 - is indeed a profitable system. Although I made a lot of pips with H1 this past week, I did encounter a few repainting signals. On H4, there is less repainting, hence the system is more accurate. H4 is now my preferred timeframe.

It goes without saying good money management is essential, since without this, a string of consecutive losing trades (which WILL happen eventually), shall really hurt.

Overall, I am pleased with this method, and will continue to play by Bear's original rules, nothing else. I have never made so many pips in a single week.

Bear, may I ask please - have you ever had a losing month with this system? And if so, by how many pips?

Thanks.

FXG

Hey FXG,

I have never had a losing month with FTC when using the orignal method.

Bear-

nix:
I've added the ZIG-ZAGY indicator as an optional signal confirmation.

Simply set useZigZagyConfirmation = true

I've also added an optional delay to the entry signal. The EA can now be set to use the signal which is indicated several bars backward. By default the EA uses SignalBarsBack = 3 - the EA makes a trade if a signal exists 3 bars before the current bar (this may help filter our temporary invalid signals.)

For example:

SignalBarsBack=1 gives 3 false entry signals and 1 good signal:

SignalBarsBack=3 filters out the 3 false signals:

Hey Nix,

Thank you for all you have been doing. However I cant make anything work. I get no triggers no results & an error message.

Thanks,

Bear-

Bigbears Template

Hey All,

Here is a template of my 4HR GBP/JPY chart. This is what my chart looks like, with the settings I use.

I trade off this.

Bear-

Files:

Great Job

Hi bigbear3391

Thx for sharing i really like your system it's so simple and powerfull i,ll go live test and post the new results

also MM is really provide a great entrys

Thx for all who work on this

cheers

Bigbear,

I don't see a zig zag pointer. Is this on purpose?

jeffalan2112:
Bigbear, I don't see a zig zag pointer. Is this on purpose?

Same for me.

Just the nonlagzigzag_v2 and that's all.

jeffalan2112:
Bigbear, I don't see a zig zag pointer. Is this on purpose?

Poocher:
Same for me. Just the nonlagzigzag_v2 and that's all.

They are there on mine. Be sure to check indicators to see its there & be sure settings are 100, 75, 15.

If brokers matter I am using FastBrokersFX because they have the lowest spread on Yen pairs without being an ECN.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
They are there on mine. Be sure to check indicators to see its there & be sure settings are 100, 75, 15.

If brokers matter I am using FastBrokersFX because they have the lowest spread on Yen pairs without being an ECN.

Bear-

The pointer didn't come through with the template I don't think because the indicator with the correct settings is right there and when I put it on the chart then it looks just like your posted chart. But you know more about posting templates than me cuz I haven't even got that far. Thanks for the heads up about your broker.

Reason: