Harmonic Trading - page 400

Chris.ldn:
We will see if the do like this..

Might be time to go north...?

Files:
screenshot3.png  55 kb

Waves on PSAR.mq4 by Scriptong (good coder Ukraine)

5 wave= wawes on PSAR

PSARStep=0.1

I corrected your code a little

Chris.ldn:
Try this as a support and resistance. I think is better....

I'm sorry Chris, but in this indicator there are 2 types of lines, those "C" what do they mean?

Also, when you do not understand a lot of overlap, it can solve, thank you

Files:
eurgbpm15.jpg  59 kb

grandaevus:
61.8 is not the last stop for wave 2, bro. It would be better not to exceed more than 61.8 but not essential.

Don't believe what it writes in the article @ Elliott Wave Theory - Technical Analysis

Even the example picture they put there is not an elliott wave.

Wave 3, 4 & 5 determine the fate of wave, not wave 2.

And leg lengths and time relations between these legs are very very important.

Targets for wave 2

Wave 2 retraces at least 38.2% but mostly 61.8% or more of wave 1. It often stops at sub wave 4 and more often at sub wave 2 of previous wave 1. A retracement of more than 78.6% is highly suspicious, although it doesn't break any rules yet.

Hi Grandaevus,

may be you did not see my previous post n°3964

thank you in advance and for all your work!

poruchik:
Waves on PSAR.mq4 by Scriptong (good coder Ukraine)

5 wave= wawes on PSAR

PSARStep=0.1

I corrected your code a little

Sorry Porhucik,

what daoes it mean PSAR?

thank's in advance

grandaevus:
There are three types of deviations.

Fibonacci Deviation, Leg Length Deviation & Time Deviation.

Leg Length deviation is used for patterns that have leg length criteria in their definitions like AB=CD and alternate AB=CD patterns.

So does time deviation affect sum of legs' deviation or last leg for D box? Im asking why have two leg/time parameters how do they differ?

Offtopic: Am I the 4,000th post? lol

zigflip:
So does time deviation affect sum of legs' deviation or last leg for D box? Im asking why have two leg/time parameters how do they differ?

Very good question.

Let me please explain it with the help of a picture.

We want to calculate leg length of AC.

Coders often use Absolute Value(price a - price c) to find AC length but in fact the calculation gives length AB=leg2 not length AC.

To calculate the real length of AC , Pythagorean triple should be used which is a2 + b2 = c2.

In forex we can't use Pythagorean triple since units are not the same.

leg2 unit is price but leg1 unit is time.

My solution to this problem is using both price & time factor of a zigzag leg to compare to another zigzag leg.

So I use leg length deviation to check leg2(price) & time deviation to check leg1(time) for AC zigzag.

Files:
triangle.jpg  5 kb

GBPJPY M15 short 25pips.

Files:
screenshot7.png  63 kb

EURJPY M15 short 50pips. The price penetrated my first target, therefore, I thought it'd reach my second target. The price bounced, I was like damn but it bounced again and reached my second target.

Files:
Reason: