Harmonic Trading - page 397

For Grandevous...please:

I see your zup 113w51 draws fibo expansions levels......can you code also fibo external retracements?

thank's in advance

EURJPY M15 short 50 pips.

Files:
Bes:
Hello

What Time frame testing? Instruments? period?

(как то влом было писать на английском тебе)))

It is found in the Internet

sorry but I wanted your opinion that you are more experienced, what do you think of this situation on GBPAUD.

Moreover it would also be in favor of swap rate

I would like your comment thank you.

Files:

hello @RyuShin

its a bug on FxGroundWorks Harmonics when changing timeframe mt4 closed !

is it the correct one FxGroundworks ZUP = FxGroundWorks Harmonics ??

..............

.......It might go up starting Monday....

Files:
ah_1.gif  89 kb

Missed. USDCHF M15 long 20-50pips.

Files:
paulselvan:
hello @RyuShin

its a bug on FxGroundWorks Harmonics when changing timeframe mt4 closed !

is it the correct one FxGroundworks ZUP = FxGroundWorks Harmonics ??

Hello paul. I think somebody said so too and he or she was advised to update the latest MT4. Try the latest MT4 and see

thanks @RyuShin

paulselvan:
thanks @RyuShin

You're very welcome.