Harmonic Trading - page 404

RyuShin:
USDJPY MN. Previous support can be seen on the monthly chart. That could be resistance for now. The pair might be willing to reverse. But who knows.

Hello RyuShin, can you please post a template and your indicators which you are using? Thank you!

DonCorleone:
ryushin, good stuff. nice charts. thanks for your contribution. your template helps to see the patterns much more clearly. thanks!

You're very welcome. Have a nice trade

forexpro4.5:
Hola, can you explain how your trace fibo... Thank you

Sorry I couldn't come here yesterday. What do you mean by my trace fibo? I don't get your question clearly. Of course I'm willing to answer your question. Thanks

Second thought on USDJPY MN. I don't trade on MN chart but it's interesting to analyze.

Files:

AlexejFX:
Hello RyuShin, can you please post a template and your indicators which you are using? Thank you!

For those who have trouble finding what I use. I use ZUP_v135 ALL NEXT, v135 ALL HL 113, v113_wsv 51 by grandaevus for main indicators and FxGroundworks version ZUP (FxGroundworks Harmonics) and Korharmonics v10.1 for garnishes. You can find those harmonic indicators in the page of 338, 359, 382, and 383. Support and resistance indicator I use is in 399 and my template in 397. Oh and RSI which I bet everybody has.

USDCHF H4. Time to go down..?

Files:
screenshot2.png  72 kb

USDCHF H4. Time to go down..?

Files:
usdchfh4.png  35 kb

EURUSD H4. Time to go Up..?

Files:
eurusdh4_1.png  39 kb

USDJPY M30. Coincidence or beauty of harmonic..?

Files:

RyuShin:
Sorry I couldn't come here yesterday. What do you mean by my trace fibo? I don't get your question clearly. Of course I'm willing to answer your question. Thanks

HOLA, my question is:

how do you place the fibo retracements on your charts ( I mean the white lines on charts)

regards,

Sam.

Reason: