Harmonic Trading - page 197

Yep exactly maybe you should wait little more..and then take short position .

and also checking smaller timeframe h1 m30.

i guess it decline to ab=cd at least.

Hi , thanks for all the member who helped out here , i really do think that this system can work. But looking back to the Euro/usd charts, a few bars back it seems to have a prefect setup, a gatley with spinning top, doji , i suppose that is a failed pattern. Any suggestion to confirm the trade at PRZ besides candlestick pattern?

thank you

very nice this two butterfly and bat pattern...

Files:
12345.jpg  188 kb

Hi tytian, mind to tell me which harmony pattern ind that you are using and whrere to get them?thanx

ramshackle:
Hi tytian, mind to tell me which harmony pattern ind that you are using and whrere to get them?thanx

I am using ZUP_v58. just learn the setting from this forum 1st page

thanx for fast reply

looking forward to learn form this thread

our updated entry on EURUSD bearish pattern didn't get trigger which is good news coz now we have a higher entry

entry: 1.3285

stop:1.3315

Hi, Ziko!

The pattern on EUR/USD has been in existence for several days. I shorted the pair twice based on that pattern and, of course, was stopped out. I marked my entries with red stripes.

I also noticed that on a strong trend the patterns fail very often and price goes in opposite direction (for example, USD/JPY strong trend from 5 January up to 29 January 2007).

Can you advise when to enter the market? What are the conditions precedents to entering and the rules?

Thank you.

ziko123:
our updated entry on EURUSD bearish pattern didn't get trigger which is good news coz now we have a higher entry

entry: 1.3285

stop:1.3315
Files:
eur_failed.jpg  70 kb

Eur/usd

beware,daily and H4 of gbp also have bearish pattern, but i have lost on euro, so will wait for the market to move first before re-enter short position.

Reason: