Harmonic Trading - page 403

grandaevus:
Updates for the next version.

I've decided to take out "Black Swan" pattern from pattern pool. I don't find it very profitable.......

Files:
ah.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY MN. Previous support can be seen on the monthly chart. That could be resistance for now. The pair might be willing to reverse. But who knows.

Hello RyuShin,

Is it ok if I will ask your indis and your tempate. Such a nice setup there

Cheers ..

RyuShin:
Sure here it is

Hello Sir can you please include the zup indys you use for your template that you posted

Maxwell10:
Hello Sir can you please include the zup indys you use for your template that you posted

are you that lazy to look up previous posts? you want everything spoon fed? does "google" mean anything to you? sheezes...

Maxwell10:
Originally Posted by grandaevus View Post

Updates for the next version.

I've decided to take out "Black Swan" pattern from pattern pool. I don't find it very profitable.......

Ok. I'll reconsider my decision.

carbonmimetic:
For Grandevous...please:

I see your zup 113w51 draws fibo expansions levels......can you code also fibo external retracements?

thank's in advance

ExtFiboDinamic=true;

ExtFiboStatic=true;

grandaevus:
ExtFiboDinamic=true; ExtFiboStatic=true;

ok....thank you

Yes....

grandaevus:
Ok. I'll reconsider my decision.

Thanks for the reconsideration.....

I'm pretty sure some of us will find some use for it....

RyuShin:
I don't pay a lot of attention to the zigzag actually. Mostly I put my focus on patterns and fibo levels. You should find a way that works the best for you. I use 5 harmonic indicators. ZUP_v135 ALL NEXT, ALL HL 113, v113wsv51,FxGroundworks ZUP and Korharmonics v10.1. No holy grail but it works very often.
RyuShin:
Sure here it is
DonCorleone:
are you that lazy to look up previous posts? you want everything spoon fed? does "google" mean anything to you? sheezes...

Hey chap keep your panties on.... I was just having fun.... I know which zup indy's are being used in Ryu's template...

I was making an unannounced joke of synapse's request indirectly and subliminally in an attempt to lighten the mood so to speak....

@House Please how do I turn on the beams of support and Resistance in the latest version of ZUP

Reason: