Download MetaTrader 5

Harmonic Trading - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Arta2015
Arta2015  

thanks a million shadowwz for indicators

do i have to upgared my plat form for using the EX4 indicator?

would u say what version of plat form do u use?

again thanks for sharing

ShadowWz
ShadowWz  

Hi,

i use 190 build,the last one.

Arta2015
Arta2015  
ShadowWz:
Hi, i use 190 build,the last one.

it is done thanks alot man

how long do you use the indicatore?

i want to ask you does it work properly?i'm teting now but i am very eager to know your opinion about the indicator

coyan
coyan  
ShadowWz:
Hi,

usage :

iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"0_Harmony_03",num_of_bars,from,7,shift);

- returns first founded pattern,may overlap.

- if insted "7" used "[0..4]" returns/search only one pattern.

- if insted "7" used "[5..6]" returns targets.

- returns 0..5,if zero not found,otherwise :

1 = "AB=CD"

2 = "Gartley"

3 = "Butterfly"

4 = "Bat"

5 = "Crab"

- CountBars ,number of Bars to calculate.

- from , where to start to calculate - Right to Left.

* for now without source.

Cheers.

"0_Harmony_03.ex4"

Not show signals in my charts.

ShadowWz
ShadowWz  

Hi,

i don't know if it works properly,i only now finished it.

- but i checked it on multiple timeframes and on multiple currencies and it give good signals - some of them maybe only historical,you can check it with "from" parametr.

- please note it check for full pattern.

Arta2015
Arta2015  

@shadowwez

i have some questions about the indicatore

1-did u code the indicator?

2-it is very important to know that when the signals(i mean the numbers which show the kind of pattern) appear

did u test it live?

now i'[m testing it on some pairs it seems that the indicator work properly i have been testing yet

if u code the indicator may i inform u about the probable problems to be fixid or any features to be added

ShadowWz
ShadowWz  

Hi,

kamyar:
@shadowwez

i have some questions about the indicatore

1-did u code the indicator?

yes

kamyar:
@shadowwez

2-it is very important to know that when the signals(i mean the numbers which show the kind of pattern) appear

did u test it live?

not yet but i know that some signals maybe visible only after some period of time,after they happen - you can see what i mean by playing with "from" parametr in indicator settings - if for example signal accours at 10 Bars set "from=9" and the signals may disappear or may stay.

kamyar:
@shadowwez

now i'[m testing it on some pairs it seems that the indicator work properly i have been testing yet

if u code the indicator may i inform u about the probable problems to be fixid or any features to be added

i'm only programmer and don't have the experence you have in price patterns,and i will glad to hear any suggestion you have about this indicator.

Arta2015
Arta2015  

you are welcome man u really do a grate job and i want to make the indicator the best with your help and professionality of course

as i said, i keep cheking it.but as the first suggestion

would u plot the lines for patterns(i mean,for example we have a 4 signal on a bar which means BAT pattern,is it possible to draw lines which show that from where the patterns began like zigzag lines but exclusively for the determined pattern)

and would u say me what ratios u use for determining the patterns. i have a table(maybe u saw it!?) which used by HarmonicAnalyzer software and i check all patterns and ratios according to the table manually.it can be grate if u would use those ratios for determining the patts.

i'm not a programmer but u have the ability so whith each other's capabilities we can make a fantastic indicator of course with your talent

thanks

ShadowWz
ShadowWz  
kamyar:
you are welcome man u really do a grate job and i want to make the indicator the best with your help and professionality of course

as i said, i keep cheking it.but as the first suggestion

would u plot the lines for patterns(i mean,for example we have a 4 signal on a bar which means BAT pattern,is it possible to draw lines which show that from where the patterns began like zigzag lines but exclusively for the determined pattern)

Hi,

update,added pattern points lines.

kamyar:

and would u say me what ratios u use for determining the patterns. i have a table(maybe u saw it!?) which used by HarmonicAnalyzer software and i check all patterns and ratios according to the table manually.it can be grate if u would use those ratios for determining the patts.

yes i saw the table,but i don't use it in this indicator,its more complicated then current algorithm i use,less accurate.but i will try to write new version based on this table.

Arta2015
Arta2015  
ShadowWz:
Hi,

update,added pattern points lines.

yes i saw the table,but i don't use it in this indicator,its more complicated then current algorithm i use,less accurate.but i will try to write new version based on this table.

well done .it is done and i'm checking it. now i can check it better.

i try to post some cases today, by the way u did well.let me check it and then we will fix it.

thanks

To add comments, please log in or register