I have checked the indicator on some piars and some time-frames it findes patterns good besides it has some problems too.
the first and most important problem is
in all patterns the point C must be above the point A(for BEARISH ones) and below A(for BULLISH ones) it is mandatory. i noticed that the indiCator fineds some patterns that the condidition is not fulfilled for THEM
take a look at the picS these are some cases, i found some others
be aware that this condition that i said is mandatory otherwise the pattern is not a valid one.
in addition take a look at the patterns pic and just pay attention to the shape and geometry of the patterns(forget the ratios,i gave u the ratios table it is the best setting for patts.)
as a conclousion first fix this most crucial problem THAT I MENTIONED.
AT THE END PLEASE SET YOUR INDICATOR THAT PLOTS PATTERN'S NAMES INSTEAD OF NUMBERS IT IS MORE PEREFERABLE
thanks for your never-endig efforts.
- added text labels for patterns,insted of numbers.
- usage of reference table posted by "kamyar".
- iCustom works on with 0..4 params: iCustom(...,[0..4],shift).
patterns numbers/id are ( 0=BAT,1=CRAB,2=GAR,3=AB,4=BUT).
i'll check it.
ok ihave been testing the indicator yet
but i suppose that u forget to code for finding the targets.i mean the rectangular shapes that perevious indicators plot it can makes your job much more fantastic.
for now i found this one i'll check it carefully and i'll talk with u thanks
i changed a lot of code,so for now i removed targets.the target should be :
- first is 0.618 of CD
- second is 0.618 od AD
hi shadow u did well
all founded patts by the indicator is valid but i'm wondering y the indicator do not find some one.i should test it live.
up to now the cases are these:
1-the last versuion does not plot the targets as perevious ones
2-what do u mean by ploting the number(take a look athe pic)
3-what is the exact usage of countbars and from parameters.when i change them nothing happen and when i change the countbars parameter value the indicator show nothing.for now please claryfy these.then i'll check it on live charts(from monday)
thanks for your attention
"1-the last versuion does not plot the targets as perevious ones"
- i will add it to next version,maybe i will finish/post it today.
"2-what do u mean by ploting the number(take a look athe pic)"
- it's bar where the pattern is found,where is D.this can help by checking with "from" parametr.at your picture i see butterfly at 80 bar.set "from" to 79 and check if the pattern is still vissible.it will show you how fast the pattern is found,after how many bars(minimum is 1). * not nessesary 1,it also can be at same bar the pattern is found D.*
"3-what is the exact usage of countbars and from parameters."
- countbars ,how many bars to check from the begining - if zero the all bars.
- from,from wher to start,starting point by default is 0,from right to left.
i hope the explanation was ok.
- added targets.
well done.now i sould say u r a grate coder.from monday i check the indicatore live.by the way it seems work properly.
any way thanks for every thing .