[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 466

Can I give you a link?)

Elektronik:

Can I give you a link?)

A link to what? You need to be more specific. There were a lot of questions, not all were answered

I thought there are brokerage companies that broadcast quotes in demo mode at weekends to test EAs.

You said

Конечно есть, только спред будет сильно увеличен

so I asked for a link.

In the tester.

FAQ:
In the tester.

Thank you :) I've got it, but I can't get it to work in a loop :(

How do I get it to perform the operation a set number of times?

#property show_inputs
#include <WinUser32.mqh>
extern int Kol=3;

int start()
{
int i=0;
for(i=0; i<Kol; i++){
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.05,Bid,333,0,0,"Тест",0,0,CLR_NONE);
return(0);}
while(!IsTradeAllowed()) Sleep(1000);
PostMessageA(WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period()), WM_COMMAND, 33050, 0);
}   

Elektronik:

Thank you:) I've got it, but I can't get it to cycle:(

How do I get it to perform the operation a given number of times?

#property show_inputs
#include <WinUser32.mqh>
extern int Kol=3;

int start()
{
int i=0;
for(i=0; i<Kol; i++){
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.05,Bid,333,0,0,"Тест",0,0,CLR_NONE);
return(0);}
while(!IsTradeAllowed()) Sleep(1000);
PostMessageA(WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period()), WM_COMMAND, 33050, 0);
}   

Why the loop?

Hello, I have a function that calculates the S and B parameters on every tick of a bar. When a new bar appears, S and B have to be reset and their calculation is repeated.

MK07:
Hello, I have a function that calculates the S and B on every tick of a bar. When a new bar arrives, the S and B have to be reset and their calculation is repeated.

In the first line of the code of start() function assign these variables value = 0.

Hello! I have a question about the terminal! In the tester, when testing an EA, I don't get the information low and high when calling theMarketInfo()function. I want to know if this is how it should be! Or I have some kind of problem in the terminal!

lowech:
Hello! I have a question about the terminal! In the tester, when testing an EA, I get no information low and high when calling theMarketInfo() function. I want to know if this is supposed to be so! Or I have some kind of problem in the terminal!

Reason: